Back to Kol

Davina decided after Kaleb's (Kol) constant begging she would put him in his real body.

"I helped you, now you help me."

" Fine, I'll do it."

She started to chant the spell. Kaleb fell to the floor when she finished the spell. Where would he wake up? Did Klaus have his body? She thought to herself. Well where ever he was now, he wasn't her problem anymore.

The Compound

Kol woke up in a coffin. He opened it and sat up. Now he was himself again and his mother couldn't strip him of it. Kol looked at his surroundings as he climbed out of his coffin. He knew where he was. The compound with his brothers. Hunger filled him.

He found himself a blood bag. He ripped off the cap and chugged it down. He dropped the now empty bag and smiled. It felt good to be himself again. He could hear his brothers talking with Cami, Marcel, and Hayley. Time to strike their attention. He poured himself a drink. He drank it all then threw the glass, causing it shatter. That definitely caught their attention. He grabbed a new glass and poured another drink and leaned against the wall. Klaus, Elijah, Marcel, Hayley, and Cami ran downstairs to investigate the noise. When Klaus and Elijah saw Kol standing against the wall with a smirk on his face they stopped dead in their tracks.

"Kol?" Elijah whispered.

"Surprised to see me in my real body?"

Marcel looked at Kol with disbelief.

"Hello, Marcellus, Hayley, and Camille."

"Mother actually put you back?" Klaus said coldly.

" What, no how are you? Or I missed you, brother? I see how it is. I just wanted to say goodbye to my big brothers, but I see I don't truly matter anymore to you lot."

" That's not true, Kol. You do still matter." Elijah stated.

"Where do you plan on going?" Klaus questioned.

" Niklaus, I think you know exactly where."

" You wouldn't."

" Oh, I would and will."

" What is he talking about?" Elijah but in. He looked at them in confusion.

"He's after little Jeremy Gilbert in Mystic Falls."

" Actually wrong. Even if I was after him I can't get him because of the no spiritual magic in Mystic Falls. But you were close."

"You want Elena."

" And I can have whatever I want."

" Don't you dare touch my doppelganger, Kol. Unless you want to find yourself with a dagger in your heart!" Klaus basically yelled.

" Why do you even care? She nothing to you while she's a vampire."

" I heard they have a way to make her human again.It will be soon. They needed something only I possesed. I have sent it to them and soon I will be going down there to pick her up, whether she will go with me willingly or not"

" I tell you what, I'll wait not far from the quarter a few days giving you a head start. But if I find her I will kill her." Kol had venom you could hear in his voice and a devilish grin and then he was gone.

"No." Klaus pulled out his phone to warn Elena.