Part 54

As Namjoon drove the car towards Jungkook's home, they spotted the red and blue lights of sirens on top of a car, swirling right in front of the building. As the car moved closer, they noticed there were two black police cars parked beside the road as some officers stood beside it in their uniform.

"Someone must have called the police." Jungkook said as Namjoon drove the car towards the gate.

"Hey!"One of the police officers shouted as their car approached the gate but when he recognized both Jungkook and Namjoon he bowed as an apology and removed his hand from the gun in his holster. The gate slowly opened and he drove inside the house. It was around 5:30 and day was slowly taking over night but the lights were brightening the compound.

"I hope he didn't hurt anyone." Jungkook said under his breath as Namjoon parked the car in the shed. He quickly got out of the car and began to head towards the house in long strides. He quickly opened the door and entered. He was met with two police officers who quickly turned around.

"Jungkook." He heard Miss Sang's voice and noticed her standing in front of them, her figure visible through the space between the officers. He quickly walked up to her.

"Mr.Jeon, are you okay?" He heard one of the officers ask behind him as Miss Sang also bombard him with questions.

"...Did anything happen to you? Where is JImin and Taetae?..." She looked over him worriedly.

"They are fine." Jungkook replied with an assuring smile. He noticed a wave of relief wash over her.

"What did he want?" She asked.

"Who?" Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"The man who attacked." Miss Sang replied with fear in her voice.

"You saw him?" Jungkook asked with slight concern.

"Yes, and..." She paused for a moment, seeming to be doubting her thoughts. "He had magic Jungkook, I don't know if I was seeing things but I'm sure of what I saw. When he took..."

"Sorry for interrupting..." The police cut her off. "Dr.Jeon please we would like to ask some questions." Jungkook turned around to face the police, now getting a better view of their faces. One looked more mature than the other. It seemed the one with slim look was a trainee, with how nervous and disoriented he looked. Jungkook focused his attention on the other one. Namjoon walk up from where he was standing behind them to stand beside Miss Sang before placing his hand around her shoulder and pulling her towards his chest.

"Thank you guys for coming but everything is fine now." Jungkook assured them.

"It seems you are the only one here out of three Miss Sang reported to have been kidnapped sir." The officer said. "I need to make sure all of you are fine, So can I just ask these questions doctor, if it wont be a bother."

"Can you please stop calling me doctor, we are not in the hospital." Jungkook always hated it when people called him doctor outside the hospital.

"Sorry sir." He said.

"What questions do you want to ask me?" Jungkook said.

"Okay, so wh..." The officer turned to look at his partner after he noticed he didn't lift his book to write. Jungkook also turned his attention to him and saw him standing there, starring straight ahead with attention fix on something and a small smile playing at the corners of his face. Jungkook didn't have to trace his view to know who his was looking at. Well he can't blame someone for having a crush on his brother but is he really going to do it now. "Nick..." The officer said but there was no response. Namjoon was still talking with Miss Sang and comforting her so he didn't see the dreamy stare directed at him. "Nick!" This time his voice came out louder and it caused the man t flinch and quickly turn to his partner with a confused look.

"Yes? Is... erhm... we need to ask some questions sir." He quickly lifted his book and picked up the pen from his pocket.

"Yes, we do." The other officer said with a stern voice and a piercing glare. "Sorry doctor, I mean sir." He turned to Jungkook. "So what happened? How did the intruder kidnap you all?"

"He came into the house and kidnapped us." Jungkook had to continue the statement Miss Sang made. He wasn't in the mood to explain something they obviously wont believe. He was sure Miss Sang had already tried that.

"Can you please give us details." The officer asked.

"I woke up in a different room with Jimin and Tae... yes..." A thought came to Jungkook's mind. "Can you help me find Taehyung, he is missing. He got missing during the escape." Jungkook said.

"Where were you taken hostage." He asked.

"I don't know, somewhere in the world..." Jungkook said. "Just keep looking till you find him. Put it on every news outlet." He knows it wont be a problem for Taehyung to find them since he already knows their location but he just had to make sure if he ends up unconscious somewhere, someone will know where to bring him to. The officer asked more questions and Jungkook made sure to answer all of them.

"We will keep in touch with you sir. Can you tell us where Mister Jimin is, we will like to ask him some questions." The officer asked after completing his session of questions.