Part 24

"This is my brother's fiancé, Jin hyung." Jungkook said, breaking his gaze from Taehyung to look at Jin. "Why, do you know him?" Jungkook noticed the way Taehyung was looking at him suspiciously and Jin also seemed a bit nervous.

"No but I want to know what he is." Taehyung asked.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook was now confused.

"Is it true you are a warlock?" Jin finally spoke, giving Jimin a quick gaze before returning it back to Taehyung.

"Yes he is." Jimin replied with a smile.

"Why do you want to know?" Taehyung asked Jin. "You aren't human are you?"

"He is." Jungkook chuckled, turning to look at Jin, but he countenance slowly fell when he saw the nervousness on his face. "Hyung are you playing some kind of joke on me because it's not working." Jungkook smiled again.

"Jungkook..." Jin turned to look at him. Jungkook's countenance fell again when he saw the look of fear on his face. "Why did you two come here?" Jin looked at Taehyung again.

"You are a Gumiho." Taehyung said, now sure he was right.

"What?" Jimin looked at Jin with confusion, and then a smile slowly formed on his face. "My senses were right, I did sense you."

"Hyung what is going on here? You ar..."

"Can we talk about this inside?" Jin interrupted.

"Ok, come in." Jimin opened the door wide and they entered before Jin took a seat on the sofa and Jimin sat beside him. "Come and sit here." Jimin tapped the space beside him, staring at Jungkook.

"I'm fine thanks." Jungkook returned his attention to Jin, still confused. "Hyung can you explain what they are talking about, I have known you for three years... you ca..." Jungkook sighed, it's difficult for him to believe in mythical beasts and now he is being told his brother-in-law to be is one of them.

"It's true." Jin said, nervously playing with his sleeves. He lifted his gaze to look at Jungkook standing in front of him. "Please don't tell Namjoon."

"Why? Don't you want to be one of us again?" Jimin asked.

"No it's not that." Jin saw the sadness on Jimin's face. "It's... I...why did you both come here?" Jin asked, turning to look at Taehyung who was still standing in front of the door.

"Tell me why and how you got here." Taehyung replied. Jin noticed he wasn't ready to speak until he does.

"I had to do it. It was the only way to get away from him. He tried to kill me." Jin said.

"Get away from who?" Jimin asked, looking at Jin with concern.

"I don't know his name... He wanted power, he wanted to take over, he would kill anyone who comes in his way... we managed to stop him." Jin said, his worst memories flashing in his mind.

"Dark hair, dark fur..." Jin lifted his gaze to look at Taehyung and saw him walking towards them. "Is that how he looked?"

"Y-Yes, how did you know?... Oh my god..." Jin got up from the sofa, staring at Taehyung with fear. "Did he come back?"

"Yes he did, and that's the reason we ran away." Taehyung responded.

"No... what happened, please tell me he was stopped." Jin said.

"He was strong, stronger than everyone." Taehyung sighed.

"I have to go back, my parents, they will be in danger..."

"Hyung." Jungkook walked towards him and hugged him, seeing the tears that formed in his eyes. Even though everything was still confusing to him, he could see genuine fear on his face.

"I need to make s-sure they are fine...I..." Jin moved his head from Jungkook's chest. "I shouldn't have left... Open a portal for me now, I nee..."

"Hyung!" Jungkook shouted and held his shoulders, forcing Jin to stare at him. "Calm down" He said in a soft voice.

"O-Ok" Jin relaxed.

"Everything that is going on right now is still very confusing to me but please calm down." Jungkook moved his hands from his shoulders.

"Y-You're right... I need to calm down." Jin sighed.

"I can't take you there. He took over the whole kingdom." Taehyung said.

"Were the King and Queen fine?" Jin asked, taking a seat back on the sofa. Taehyung wanted to say their real condition when they left but Jimin was sitting there so he couldn't say it. Also he wasn't even sure if they were alive or dead.

"They were fine." Taehyung said, and he noticed the relief the swept over Jin. "We need to find a way to defeat him...I believe you know how to use your powers."

"Yes." Jin replied. "I still use it sometimes."

"What power is that?" Jungkook asked.

"I only use the healing... I used it on Namjoon once but he doesn't know." Jin said.

      "Wait, was it the day he broke his ankle?" Jungkook asked. He remembered his brother coming to him the following day saying his leg was now fine and he doesn't know how it happened. He began to believe maybe he had a dream he broke his ankle and that it wasn't true. Jungkook confirmed it was true but Namjoon thought he was playing some prank on him.

"Yes." Jin replied.

"You know how to use your healing." Jimin said with excitement. "I still can't do it, every teacher in the castle has tried teaching me but I still can't, so Taetae said he will help me." Jin furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Why are you learning in the castle?" He asked. "Do your parents work there?"

"N..." A phone began to ring, interrupting Jimin. Jin placed his hand in his pocket and picked up his phone.

"Hello." He placed the phone to his ears.

"Where are you?" He heard Namjoon's voice on the other end of the line. "You said you won't take long." Jin lifted his hand to check the time.

"Oh sorry, I'm coming." Jin got up from the chair.

"I will come pick you up." Namjoon said.

"Ok." He hung up but a thought suddenly came to mind. "How does he know where I am?" Jin said to himself. "I have to go. I will come and visit you later."

"I have to leave also. I left Ji-Ah in the car." He said. "Good bye Jimin." He smiled at Jimin who was now standing in front of him.

"I want to go with you." Jimin said. Excitement built up in Jungkook after those words left his mouth.

"No you can't." Taehyung protested.

"I will come back Taetae. I just want to go outside and see everything. You can come with us." Jimin said excitedly. "Please"

"Ok." Taehyung sighed. "But we won't keep long."

"Let's go." Jungkook held Jimin's small hands in his, and they all head towards the door. He was so happy to have Jimin close again that he totally forgot he was going on a date with his girlfriend.