Part 31

"Hello hyung... and who is this cutie?" Hoseok asked, looking at Jimin with a smile. Jimin was nervously playing with his sleeves with one hand while the other was holding Taehyung's arm.

"He's Jimin." Jin responded then focused his attention on Jungkook who was still staring at Jimin. "Jungkook" He almost shouted, bringing Jungkook out of his trance.

"Huh?" Jungkook looked at Jin, seeming a bit confused.

"I don't think you should be staring at others like that especially when you have a girlfriend." He said.

"I don't think he has a girlfriend anymore." Hoseok announced. Both Namjoon and Jin looked at Jungkook with confusion, expecting an explanation.

"I don't know." Jungkook replied, seeming uninterested in talking about it.

"Why, did something happen?" Namjoon asked.

"She was being absurd and childish." Jungkook returned his gaze to Jimin, unable to take his eyes of the beauty in front of him

"Today is my birthday let's not talk about a break up... which I support." Hoseok said the last sentence in a low tone and Yoongi chuckled, since he was the only one who heard it. "Let's go inside." Hoseok and Yoongi walked into the house followed by Namjoon and Jin.

"Let's go Jiminie." Taehyung said to Jimin, causing him to break eye contact from Jungkook, who was also still standing there.

"Ok." Jimin and Taehyung walked past Jungkook and went inside. Jungkook immediately turned to stare at his retreating figure, a smile plastered on his face, before following them in.

     Jungkook spend most of the night escaping from flirting girls, with some excessively drunk and trying to touch him as he tried to maintain his stare on Jimin. He smiled as he watches his beautiful body launch forward with every hearty laugh with Hoseok and Taehyung as they stood beside a pillar. He wished he was the one making him laugh so hard, the one to watch him smile. He made his way through the crowd.

"Hi there" Jungkook said when he reached the small group, forcing their attention on him. "Jimin, can I talk to alone you for a moment?" Jimin seemed a bit confused. Hoseok noticed the way Jungkook was staring at Jimin and he chuckled.

"OK." He responded.

"Why alone, you can say it here." Taehyung said.

"You know there's a really nice game I have I think you would like it." Hoseok held Taehyungs hand and began to pull him but Taehyung stood his ground.

"I can't leave Jimin alone." Taehyung said.

"Yes you can, nothing will happen to him. He will be with Jungkook." He winked at Jungkook before pulling Taehyung again and this time he hesitantly followed.

"Make sure he doesn't go out." Taehyung told Jungkook before following Hoseok.

    Jungkook lead Jimin upstairs to a balcony, where the night breeze lightly blew and they could see the beautiful lights of the city. Jimin walked towards the railings, excited at the beautiful scenery. He was so into the lights that he didn't notice Jungkook stand behind him.

"You like the lights?" Jimin flinched a little when he heard the soft voice, that's when he felt Jungkook's presence behind him. He began to blush and silently giggled before nodding. It was taking a lot of self-control from Jungkook not to kiss the exposed spot on his neck, suck them and leave hickeys all over his milky skin.

"You wanted to talk to me." Jimin turned around only to be met by a broad chest, he slowly lifted his gaze to see Jungkook staring down at him.

"Yes." Jungkook moved closer but Jimin moved back till his waist hit the metal railings. He was a blushing mess. "You're very beautiful" Jungkook said in a soft tone, gently moving the bangs from his face. He traced his hands to his cheek then rubbed his plumb lips with his thumb.