Part 41

"He's fine." Jungkook responded, knowing he is referring to Jimin.

"I hope you already realized how I feel about him." He straightened his posture and smiled at Jungkook but it was a bit creepy and out of place.

"Well he doesn't feel the same. I didn't come here for that." Jungkook said.

"I loved him for a very long time and I will do anything for him." Dr.Chul said.

"Okay." Jungkook chuckled.

"I gave up a lot for him, and you will not be a hindrance." He got up from the couch and locked eyes with Jungkook.

"What do you mean you gave up a lot for him. You only met him in the hospital." Jungkook was a bit confused by his attitude. His eyes looked very dark and carried a lot of anger.

"The only thing you should know is you cant protect him." Jungkook stared at him.

"I have to go the hospital. I don't have time to waste here." He turned and began to walk towards the door.

"Don't think of touching him." Jungkook heard as he opened the door. He chuckled and turned to look at him, they locked eyes and Jungkook smirked at him before closing the door behind him. He quickly picked up his phone and called the hospital.

"Hello nurse. Dr. Chul won't be coming today please replace him." Jungkook walked down the stairs.

"Is he alright?" The nurse asked.

"No, I think he must have come down with something. He might be back in a week or something I don't know." Jungkook sighed.

"Okay Doctor." She replied.

"So he will be on a sick leave, give a maximum of one week." Jungkook said.

"Okay Doctor." She said.

"Thank you." Jungkook hung up. "I really don't know why I'm helping that jerk" He said under his breath as he walked out the building.

      The whole day was tiring, walking around in the hospital to help patients. Since Dr. Chul couldn't make it, he had to do some of the treatments for his replacement. They were minor ones but they still took time and energy. He walked towards his car and entered. He sighed and rested for a while before starting the ignition but then his phone began to ring and he picked it up from the passenger seat and answered as he was driving out the hospital. He furrowed his brows a bit when he couldn't recognize the number.

"Hello Jungkook?" He heard Taehyung's voice.

"Taehyung? How did you get my number?" He asked.

"I got it from Miss Sang." He replied.

"I want to talk to him." Jungkook smiled when he heard Jimin's excited voice in the background.

"Aigoo Jiminie... wait..." Jungkook chuckled when he heard the struggle in the background, believing Jimin was trying to collect the phone.

"No...give it... to me" Jimin whined.

"Jungkook your... b-boyfriend is trying... to kill me here so I wi..."

"Kookie." He now heard Jimin's voice clearly.

"How are you?" Jungkook chuckled.

"I'm fine. Where are you? Its night time and you are still not here. I bought something for you." Jimin replied.

"What did you buy?" Jungkook asked.

"Its a surprise." Jimin replied.

"I miss you." Jungkook said in a soft tone.

"Miss you too. When will you get here?" Jimin asked.

"I'm coming, I will be there in a bit." Jungkook said. "Whose phone are you using to call me?" Jungkook remembered they don't own a phone.

"Taetae bought one so we can use to call you." Jimin squealed.

"oh..." Jungkook realized he hadn't thought of that. "Okay I wi..." He suddenly spotted a small lump on the road ahead, something was lying in the middle of the road, revealed under the street light. It was coming into view as his car moved closer and head lights shown more on it. He noticed it was an animal with gray fur. Its laid facing the other direction so he could only see the back.

"Kookie?" He heard Jimin's voice.

"Babe I'm coming I will call you later okay." He got out of the car,still staring at the strange animal.

"Okay, love you." He squealed.

     "Love you too." Jungkook smiled as he walked towards the figure. It looked like a fox but it was bigger than a fox if he could remember. He walked around it and squatted down, looking around the body for any wounds but he couldn't find any. "What happened to you?" Jungkook placed his hand on the stomach and sighed when he noticed it was still breathing.He looked around and returned his eyes to the animal. He was still amazed by the size. He got up and walked over it and dialed a number. He took a quick glance at it.

"Hello?" He turned around when he heard the voice.

"hello, is this the vert?"Jungkook placed his hand on his hip.

"Yes."He replied.

"I have a wounded animal with me here. Are you still open? I want to bring it in." Jungkook said.

"Yes, you can. What type of animal is that?" He asked.

"I don't know. I think a fox or wolf." He replied.

"Ok." he said.

"Thanks." Jungkook replied. As he was hanging up, he heard a sudden growl behind him. He quickly turned around and almost immediately he saw golden eyes launch towards him. He screamed when he felt a sharp pain in his neck and his body hit the ground. He managed to push the weight on him away and quickly scurried up to a sitting position to catch a glimpse of what just attacked him, before placing his hand on his neck where he felt intense pain.The wolf was now standing on all fours, staring at him with golden eyes, bloody saliva drooling out of his exposed teeth as he kept snarling at him.