Part 3

"What was taking you long?" Namjoon asked, leaning on the bonnet of the car as he stared at Jungkook approach. The outside lights in the parking lot exposing his white shirt and black pair of trousers, fitting his well-built body.

"I didn't take that long." Jungkook brushed his hands through his hair, pushing back the locks falling on his forehead, but they came back to the same position after he let go. He walked around the car to the front passengers' door.

"I don't have all night you know." Namjoon opened the door and suddenly smirked when he noticed the look of disbelief on Jungkook's face from the other end of the car.

"It's not like I forced you to come here." Jungkook opened the door and entered.

"But I'm still here." Namjoon entered and started the ignition.

"You seem to be picking a lot from Jin hyung." A smile formed on Namjoon's face as he drove out of the huge compound of the hospital onto the road.

"You know the saying... you are what you eat." Namjoon smirked and Jungkook gave him a glare.

"Can we change the topic?" Jungkook returned his gaze back to the road and Namjoon chuckled. The memory of the boy sitting on the bed suddenly came to mind. From how he scrunch back when he saw him, Jungkook knew he was scared of someone and that might have affected him mentally.

"Jungkook?" His train of thought was suddenly broken by Namjoon's voice and he turned to look at him. "What are you thinking about? You weren't paying attention to what I said."

"Oh sorry, what did you say?" Jungkook replied, returning his gaze back to the road.

"What were you thinking about?" Namjoon asked, giving him a quick look before turning back to the road.

"It's a patient I saw." Jungkook replied.

"You see a lot of patients, should I be surprised by what you just said?" Jungkook gave him a glare and Namjoon chuckled. "Sorry... I think I should change my diet." He winked at Jungkook and he understood what he was referring to.

"If you don't stop, I will get out and walk home." Jungkook threatened.

"And how is that supposed to affect me?" Namjoon asked.

"Stop the car." Jungkook said.

"You can't tell me what to do in my own car." Namjoon smirked and Jungkook chuckled. "What was wrong with your patient?" He asked in a serious tone.

"He's not my patient but I saw him when I passed by his room. The nurse told me he has a psychological problem... He looked very scared." Jungkook said the last sentence almost to himself.

"You've seen a lot of patients like that, what's the difference?" Jungkook knew he was right. He didn't even know why he kept thinking about him.

"I don't know..." Jungkook said in a quiet tone. "How was the business trip?" He changed the topic, unable to give a reasonable answer.

"I spent most of the time making out w..."

"Why did I even ask?" Jungkook interrupted. "What is wrong with you today?" He turned to look him and noticed the smirk on his face.

"We're here." Jungkook looked ahead and saw his house in view.

"Good, I can get out of this car and conversation

"Good, I can get out of this car and conversation." Jungkook responded as the car stopped in from of the house.

"say hello to Ji-Ah for me." Namjoon said as Jungkook got out of the car.

"OK." He closed the door and walked away.

                    Memories of those brown orbs staring at him lingered in his head as he sat on the hospital bed. Even though he woke up to things being pierced into his hand and everything around him looking strange, those eyes seemed like a safe place. He wanted to stare longer but the sudden thought of the Gumiho caused him to scrunch back and the person left. Jimin looked around in fear. He wanted to walk out the door but didn't know what was out there, so he sat quietly hoping Taehyung will come and take him away like he did. His attention was suddenly drawn to the door when he heard it being opened. Every part of him hoped to see those black eyes and red pupil stare at him when the door opens but his heart skipped a beat when he spotted someone in white clothing. Jimin began to move back, seeing the same person he saw.

"You're awake." The man said, walking towards him with a smile plastered on his face. "You did want to go to sleep last night so we had to sedate you." He stood in front of the bed, hands placed in his lab coat pocket. "What happened to you?" He asked, staring into those fear stricken eyes. "I won't hurt you." He tried to get closer but Jimin moved back, hugging his knees tighter. "Did someone hurt you?"

"Doctor Chul." He hesitantly turned his head away from the patient and saw one of the nurses approach.

"You asked for me." She stopped beside him, giving a quick glance a jimin before staring at the doctor.

"Yes. Who brought him here?" The doctor asked, focusing his attention back on him.

"A woman saw him lying unconscious beside a quiet street." She replied.

"He has no cuts or bruises and all his tests came out negative." The doctor said.

"They found him in a tunic, pair of trousers and unique pair of sandals..." The nurse said and the doctor turned to look at her with furrowed brows.

"What do you mean unique?" He asked.

"I haven't seen them before." Doctor chul rolled his eyes and stared back at the him.

"The fact that you have not seen it before doesn't mean it's unique." He said.

"He obviously has a mental problem, look how he's shaking... and he doesn't want to speak to anyone." She said, looking at a Jimin on the bed. "I think he is traumatized by something."

"Maybe..." Dr.Chul said in a quiet tone. "Thank you nurse. Someone might come in search of him. You may go."

"OK, excuse me." She bowed and left. Dr.chul walked around the bed and stood beside it, eyes not leaving Jimin.

"You can trust me." He said in a quiet tone but Jimin ignored him and backed away till his back hit the bedpost. Dr.chul wanted to hold those small hands clutching his sleeves and assure him that everything will be fine. Stare into that beautiful fear stricken eyes. Eyes he had been thinking about since he saw them last night, glassy under the room light.