Part 8

"Why did you run away from the hospital?" Jungkook asked, turning the car into the road before driving off.

"The hospital?" Jimin stared at him in confusion for a split second before he suddenly remembered what it was. "I had to find Taetae" He responded.

"But I promised to help you" Jungkook gave him a quick glance before turning back to the road. "Don't you trust me?" He said in a soft tone, hoping his response will be a positive.

"I thought you won't come back." Jungkook gave him another quick glance after noticing the sadness in his voice. Jimin was still staring at him; eyes filled with sadness and lose. He wished he could give him everything he wanted, just to see those eyes sparkle with joy.

"I won't leave you." He turned to stare ahead, steering the car into a curve. "We're here" Jimin looked forward and watched as huge metallic doors were slowly moving away from each other.

"Are you doing that?" He asked, still staring at them.

"No" Jungkook chuckled and drove through the gates.

"Who formed the lake, does someone control water here?" Jimin stared outside the window at the long and narrow pool of water between equally long and narrow grass, with small water jets in a row at the center of the water some distance away from each other. It looked beautiful under the light. Jungkook couldn't understand what he was referring to till he parked the car under the shed and turned to look in the direction his eyes were fixed to. A smile formed on his face when he realized what he was looking at.

"I don't know" Jungkook opened the door and got out, shutting it carefully behind him. He walked to Jimin's side and opened the door. Jimin was about to let his feet out of the coat but suddenly stopped and stared down at the coat in thought.

"Why?" Jungkook asked, realizing the conflict going on in his eyes.

"It's too short" Jungkook stared at the coat with furrowed brows. He was literally consumed by the material. It looked like a blanket around his small body.

"How long are your clothes?" Jimin lifted his gaze to look at him before returning it back to the coat. Jungkook saw him moving his leg under the fabric and slowly his small feet began to peek out under the coat. He stopped after his feet were showing and lifted his head to look at Jungkook.

"You've never worn shorts before?" There was the usual look of confusion on his face and Jungkook sighed. "Never mind" He turned and almost immediately spotted the head maid, Mrs. Ria, coming in his direction in her black and white maids clothes and a smile plastered on her face.

"Good evening Doctor" She stopped right in front of him.

"I told you not to call me Doctor" He whined. She had been working for his family for twenty year. From working in his parents' house when she was eighteen to working in his house as the head maid, a job Jungkook begged her not to do because he believed she deserved more, but she managed to taunt the woman he hired till she left the house and assumed the position.

"It's not going to happen." She walked around him and suddenly stopped, starring inside the car.

"Who's this cute visitor here?" She gave a quick glance at Jungkook before returning her gaze back to Jimin.

"I'm Jimin" He beamed and she couldn't help but coo at his eye smile.

"Get me some pajamas." She turned to look at Jungkook in confusion.

"Are you going to change here?" She asked.

"No it's for Jimin" She returned her gaze back to Jimin.

"I have a lot of questions to ask but I will leave them for tomorrow since you are all wet and..." She turned to Jungkook and placed her hand on his cheeks. "You look tired"

"I had a five hour operation." Jungkook replied after she moved her hands from his cheeks.

"I told you if you realize the operation is too long..." Jungkook rolled his eyes, knowing what she was about to say. "Wake the patient up and tell them the operation is too long so they should try to survive while you go away for an hour nap." Even though he had heard it before, he still chuckled at her silly idea.

"Please get him the pajamas." Jungkook said.

"OK Doctor Jeon." She walked away. Jungkook placed his hand on the car door, looking at Jimin inside.

"Is she your mama?" Jimin asked.

"No my mama is in another country" Jungkook replied.

"Country?" The look of confusion returned, causing Jungkook to sigh.

"My world is divided into parts, and we call them countries." He tried to explain in the simplest way possible.

"OK, so which part is that?" Jimin asked.

"The states" Jungkook replied.

"Can I find Taetae in the states?" Jimin asked.

"No" He immediately replied, shocking himself in the process. He was afraid if he gives him hope about finding his friend in another country, he might run away again and try to find him there. There was a slight look of disappointment in his face.

"So he will be here in this country?" Jimin asked and Jungkook smiled.

"Yes" He replied.

"Baby" He turned to see Ji-Ah walking towards him with some clothes in her arms, wearing a pink short sleeved shirt and a pair of white short shorts, hair held in a ponytail with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hello" Jungkook returned the smile and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Why are you drenched in the rain?" She asked, looking down at his wet clothes before returning her gaze back to him. The rain had already stopped falling but she knew that could be the only cause.

"I had to go out to find someone." He replied.

"You asked for pajamas. Do you plan on changing here?" She chuckled. Jungkook smiled and turned towards Jimin again.

"It's for him. He is patient" Ji-Ah walked around Jungkook to see what he was looking at. She could swear she had seen those blue eyes before. Almost immediately she remembered where she saw them and she could see he also remembered, from the way he's eyes were slowly beaming in recognition.

"I know you" Jimin said.