Part 44

(Since I didn't update for two weeks (Because of exams), I decided to update four chapter which is exactly what I missed. Sorry guys) 

       Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, turning his head to look around as his blurry vision cleared. His eyes traveled around the familiar white walls till it landed on the couch where Jimin lay sleeping in a ball, his over-sized baby blue sweater serving as warmth, accompanied by white pair of pants. Jungkook smiled fondly then turned to look at his hands as he felt pressure on it. He saw the drip connected to the back of his palms and he sighed, realizing he was in the hospital. The memories of the wolf's attack came to mind and how he managed to escape and drive to the house, but he could still remember the terrified look on Jimin's face. He wanted to comfort him so bad and tell him that he wasn't hurt that much but the words got stuck in his throat and he didn't have the strength to let them out. Jungkook gently sat upright but he furrowed his brows when he didn't feel any pain at all. He quickly placed his hand on his neck but felt nothing there. Was it a dream? He though as he continued to search for a wound.

"Then why am I in the hospital?" He said in a low tone, still confused. His attention traveled to the door when it suddenly began to open.

"You're awake." Jungkook watched Namjoon walk in with a smile.

"What am I doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"You don't remember what happened?" Namjoon walked up to stand beside the bed as he looked at Jungkook with concern.

"I do remember that I got attacked by a wolf or something but I don't have any wounds." Jungkook said.

"Oh yeah, Jin healed you." Namjoon replied, feeling a little relieved.

"Jin hea..." Jungkook was confused for a moment but then he remembered who Jin was. "Oh okay, where is he?"

"He's gone to the washroom." Namjoon pushed a chair towards the bed and sat down. "So tell me what happened."

"Its nothing serious."Jungkook shifted more comfortably.

"You should have seen yourself yesterday, don't say it was nothing serious." Namjoon said with a serious expression.

"I got attacked by a wolf. It lay unconscious on the road so I decided to help it but then it woke up and attacked me." as Jungkook was speaking, the door slowly opened and Jin walked in.

"How are you?"Jin asked, looking at Jungkook.

"I'm fine."Jungkook's eyes traveled to JImin lying on the couch. "Please don't make too much noise, Jimin is asleep."He returned his gaze to Jin who was now standing beside Namjoon.

"He didn't want to leave this place, not even for a second. He's very stubborn" Jin smiled, looking at Jimin.

"I cant believe you are calling someone stubborn... you did the same to me." Namjoon received a punch on his shoulder after he ended the sentence and Jungkook chuckled.

"How are you?" Jin asked.

"Fine." Jungkook responded.

"What happened?, did an animal attack you?" JIn asked.

"Yes, like a wolf or something I don't know."Jungkook replied, remembering the size of it.

"Why cant you tell, was it dark?" jin asked.

"No, it was just huge for a wolf, maybe it was another type of wolf." Jungkook responded.

"How big was it? Can you describe it?" Jin looked at him with attention, not wanting his thoughts to linger too far but they just kept going there. Since he met the dark wolf, only negative thoughts have been running in his head.

"It was two times the size of a normal wolf, gray fur and it had golden eyes."Jungkook replied. Jin stared at him for a while, everything matched except that the dark wolf had dark fur.

"Where did you see it? And why would it attack you?" Jin asked, a bit confused by the whole thing. Maybe he is wrong and its just a different wolf species or something else.

"It lay in the middle of the road, I got down to call a vert, thinking it was hurt but it wasn't and when I turned around it attacked. I guess I didn't check well, but I need to call animal control before it hurt someone else." Jungkook sighed. "When am I going to be discharged, I feel totally fine."

"Why will it pretend to be unconscious?"Jin was staring ahead with a blank expression, lost in thought.

"I don't know, maybe it was actually unconscious for a while and I unfortunately came at the time when it was waking up." Jungkook chuckled.

"If you chuckle one last time..." His attention was drown to Namjoon and noticed the glare he was giving him.

"Woah...Ok."Jungkook noticed the seriousness in his expression. "I'm fine, nothing happened to me."

"Is something wrong?" Namjoon asked Jin, seeing the blank look on his face.

"I just...I just feel uncomfortable about this." Jin replied.