Part 51

Jungkook walked through,holding tightly unto Jimin's hands as they suddenly fell on a hard surface, He looked to his side to ensure Jimin was with him. Jimin slowly got up from the ground with a soft groan. He quickly turned around after he saw Jungkook standing beside him, hoping to also find Taehyung. They were in the mist of huge and expensive looking houses, well arranged with the streets lit up by the street lamps, and there was a smothering of vegetation here and there.

"Hyung's place?" Jimin turned around and saw Jungkook looking at the building in front of them, That's when he remembered he had come here with Taehyung and Jin before.

"Taetae." Jimin called out, looking around the place. One of his fears was to loose Taehyung again. He began to walk down the street, looking around with concern.

"Jimin" Jungkook called out, following him. Jimin stopped and turned around to look at him, fear evident in his eyes.

"I don't think he ended up here." He walked close to him and placed on hand on his cheek.

"I have to find him."Jimin's voice cracked a bit as tears began to fill his eyes.

"You will find each other again. I'm sure he has already began searching." Jungkook hugged him and began stroking his hair as he sobbed in his chest.

"I'm s-scared." Jimin clutched his shirt tightly. He was scared of the fact the dark-wolf was now around and has found where he is. The last thing he wants is to the taken away by him and he wont see Jungkook again.

"Its going to be alright." Jungkook could tell the fear in his voice. "Nothing will happen to you okay. Were here to protect you."

"Jungkook?" They both looked to the side simultaneously and saw Jin standing in front of the gate in a blue pair of pajama pants and a white robe, staring at them with furrowed brows. "Jimin." There was a bit of relief on his expression when he noticed Jimin standing there.He felt a presence while laying in the bed, unable to sleep because of the guilt that had been eating him up the whole day. He quickly got up from the bed and came to check, feeling scared from his assumption of it being the dark wolf. "What are you doing here?" Jin asked as he head towards them, giving their clothes a confused look.

"He came there." Jungkook replied.

"Who?" Jin asked. "What happened?"

"Dark wolf come there hyung" Jimin replied, trying to hold back tears. Jin's heart skipped a beat by the mention of his name.

"w-what?" He stammered. "H-How?"

"I don't know." Jimin replied. "Taetae is missing hyung, he said he will join us through the portal but he didn't get here."

"Lets get inside." Jungkook said as he noticed Jimin hug himself, probably from the cold night.

"Y-Yes." Jin replied and they head to the gate, still thinking about what they said. How did he find him? The words were running in his head as they walked towards the house with Jungkook's hands around Jimin. They entered and he lead them to the guest room.

"You can sleep." Jungkook sat Jimin down on the bed.

"I don't feel sleepy." Jimin responded. "I have to find Taetae"

"What happened to Taehyung?" Jin asked. He had been standing in front of the door since they came inside, wondering how dark wolf found Jimin's location.

"We managed to escape through his portal and he said he would join but I think he ended up somewhere else." Jungkook replied, not tearing his eyes from Jimin.

"I thought he had perfected portals?" Jin furrowed his brows in confusion, remembering how Taehyung was able to portal them to another location when he was practicing. He was very insistent on getting it right in case something happened and he had to take Jimin away. Maybe he hadn't gotten it perfectly right.

"I don't think so." Jungkook said, he didn't want Jimin to get worried too much. He sat beside Jimin on the bed.

"We promised to be with each other since mama and papa wont let me out of the palace." A tear fell down Jimin's face. He knows he might find him again but he was afraid of leaving him all alone while dark-wolf has now appeared.

"Don't worry Jiminie he wi...wait..."JIn furrowed his brows with curiosity, temporarily covering the fear he felt. "What do you mean they wont let you out of the palace? Weren't you only working there with your parents?"Jin asked.

"No we lived there. Mama and Papa are the King and Queen." Jin's expression fell, trying to process what Jimin just said.

"A-Are you trying to say you are a prince?" Jin walked to him, putting everything together.

"Yes." Jimin nodded. Jin slowly knelt down before him, not breaking eye contact as the confusion slowly faded away followed by an expression of inner excitement. Its possible his parents had another child after he left but he was right with him the whole time and also in danger. Realization suddenly dawned on Jin "oh...jiminie..."He now understood why dark-wolf said he should be concerned about who he was looking for. "h-how...you're my brother." Tears began to fill up in his eyes.