Chapter 43

Find a new place
Another space to invade
Another brain to decay
— Let Then In, PVRIS

Felix broke free, and even though Sydney was out cold, Ivan just kept beating her. Felix asked himself what she did to deserve this. The boy ran to her and pushed his father away. He grabbed her face and tried to shake her awake. "Come on, Syd, wake up." He kept repeating.

He growled loudly when his father stood up and laughed. He stood up and tackled his father to the ground, throwing punches and kicks until his father was also knocked out. He tried let out all of his anger but it wasn't working.

Suddenly the sounds of the door being opened and men being knocked out everywhere were heard and Felix still didn't stop.

"Lix," Minho started before pulling him off of the unconscious man.

"N-No!"

Meanwhile, Hyunjin and Jisung had tears flowing down their cheeks as they checked for a pulse on the girl. "Hardly breathing," Jisung stated as Hyunjin cut the ropes.

Hyunjin nodded and groaned. "Lets get her to a hospital," Woojin instructed.

They agreed and Hyunjin called an emergency number while Felix pushed past the boys to lift the girl bridal style into his arms.

"She's bleeding everywhere, what the hell happened in here?!" Hyunjin yelled.

"Myㅡ Ivan."

After that, Felix refused to even call Ivan his father. He couldn't be.

"Let's go, guys."

"This is just great, two of our friends in hospitals, but two different countries." Jisung threw his hands in the air.

"At least only one is in a coma. As soon as Sydney is cleared, we'll go back to Jackson," Woojin announced.

Felix rushed out of Sydney's room, "She's awake."

Hearing that, all of the boys rushed into Sydney's room only to see the doctor checking up on her. "Sydney Rivera?"

Changbin coughed. "Lee..." A few of the boys laughed, relief flooding their systems when the girl glared at Changbin shortly.

"It's a miracle that she doesn't have amnesia." The doctor stated.

The boys sighed in relief. Felix walked up to her and sat, hand holding hers when they made eye contact. Sydney's thumb brushed over his knuckles as she smiled nervously at him.

"I would say you can leave in a week or two."

"Thank you, doctor." Hyunjin said. The man bowed, as the rest of them did small head-bows or such.

The boys ran to her side and began asking a thousand questions at once. "Are you okay?"

"How's your head?"

"I'm gonna kill that bastard, you coming?"

Woojin laughed at Hyunjin's words, but still agreed.

"What are you guys talking about? I have a headache and you guys are just making it worse," Syd stated.

The boys apologised but still held their smiles.

"I have many questions."

"Go on," Seungmin said.

"Why am I here? Why is Felix here? Why are you guys here? Where's Chan and Jeongin?"

At the sound of the older's name, everyone went silent. "What do you mean? Don't you remember, Syd?" Felix asked, a frown on his face.

"Remember what?"

"Seungmin, call the doctor," Hyunjin said.

The youngest nodded and ran out of the room. "Syd," Hyunjin mumbled, leaning down to meet her eyes. She turned her head and looked at him. "You don't know why you're here?" A shake of her head.

"He said no amnesia, damn it!" Hyunjin said aggressively.

"Okay, Hyunjin," Minho said, "Calm down."

"Let's just wait for the doctor," Changbin suggested. Gladly, everyone listened and stayed quiet.

Sydney's eyes darted across the room, she was definitely confused. "Lix," She called softly. The boy looked up from his feet. She stared at her hands.

He looked where she was looking and his eyes widened. If she doesn't remember why she's here, then how much does she remember? "I-I'm sorry, did you want me toㅡ"

"No, it's fine," She stated.

Felix sighed in relief. "You know, I was sitting in the waiting room just waiting until you woke up. You know what I wanted to do as soon as you did?" She shook her head. Felix smiled and leaned forward, kissing her lips shortly. Sydney looked around, embarrassed. When she found that no one was looking, she turned back to Fellix and pressed her lips to his in a gentle kiss. Her right hand found its way to his face, caressing it softly. Felix kissed back, gladly.

When they pulled away, Sydney smiled. "I missed you."

Felix smiled, and the two were lost in their moment until the doctor walked in.

"I heard there are some problems?"

Seungmin crossed his arms behind him as everyone else but Sydney glared at the oldest in the room.

"She's got amnesia, doc," Hyunjin muttered.

The doctor coughed, obviously embarrassed. "Okay, then..." He walked to the girl's bed. "What do you remember?"

"Uh... the last thing I remember is going to Jackson," Sydney said. "After that is blurry."

"Hm... definitely amnesia."

"Yeah, we figured that out already."

"Okay, what you guys need to do is take her home, get her familiar with her memories and surroundings, talk to her, it will coax her back to her memories."

"You sure, doc?"

The doctor rolled his eyes at Seungmin's sarcasm and nodded before walking out. "What a sh*t doctor."

Sydney yawned and rubbed her eyes when everyone looked at her. "Again, where are Chan and Jeongin?"

"Uh..."

No one wanted to answer that question. "Um, your boyfriend can answer that," Changbin announced before walking out.

Sydney's raised her eyebrows. "I remember why I went to Jackson, so I know we're not together anymore."

The tension was thick.

Felix sighed. "Can you guys give us a second?"

"Gladly," Hyunjin said before leaning down to kiss Syd's forehead and bolting out of the room. The others followed suit.

Felix pulled out his phone. "We need to talk." He said.

(A/N: first time for the decade I'm updating lmaoo— ok bai. Love you all. Don't forget to vote, comment and share)

Unedited