Chapter 34

Dancing in the dark,
With you between my arms,
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
— Perfect, Ed Sheeran (duet with Beyoncé)

Sydney

I speed walked back into the spare room, grabbed the envelope and walked back outside. Chewing on my bottom lip, I gave the envelope to Minho.

"Before seven comes, give this to Lix." I said
to Minho.

Minho nodded and took it. "Okay.." I was about to get into the car when Minho grabbed my arm and turned me to face him again, as i was facing the car.

"He's heartbroken, you know?" He said. "As a brother, I can't take sides, but as me being me, all favoritism aside, I think you should hear him out."

"A bit too late for that.." I mumbled. "Im sorry, Minho."

He gave me a small, encouraging smile. "No, its okay. I just need you guys to work this out, I can't stand to see either of you like this."

I gave him a smile and hugged him. "Tell him I said I loved him."

"Loved?" Minho asked as he hugged me back.

I stayed quiet before pulling away. "See you later, Minho."

"See you later." He said.

I let out a defeated sighed felt tears drop. He wiped my tears with small, sad smile. "You baby, stop crying." He teased.

I laughed. "Alright, man." I smiled. "I'll call you when we get to Jackson."

"Okay." He hugged me one more time before lightly shoving me into the car. I sat down next to Hyunjin as the others waved. Woojin got into the driver's seat since he would be driving, Chan got into the passenger's seat and Jisung and Seungmin got into the back with Jisung and I. We all waved to the guys as Woojin pulled out of the driveway.

Fudge, I'm gonna miss them.

Hyunjin wrapped an arm around my shoulder. He was probably feeling the same way. They all were. I drowned out Jisung and Seungmin's conversation and stared at the seat in front of me.

Present Time

We were waiting on our flight, Seungmin and Hyunjin walked off to get some food and Chan and Jisung were sitting on either side of me, on their instagrams. I just sat in the chair, drinking my berry smoothie with a blank face.

Woojin had already left which saddened me even more. I sighed as I finished the drink. Jisung put his phone down and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm so tired." He whined.

"That's what the flight is for." I laughed softly, pushing his head away.

He pouted. "When is it even--"

"Flight to Jackson, boarding in twenty minutes."

I smirked. Jisung groaned. Chan put his phone down and sighed. "Where are those two?"

"I'll look for them!" I volunteered and stood up.

"I'm coming!" Jisung added.
Chan nodded and we walked away. "Where were they getting food from?"

I shrugged. "I don't even know."

We looked around for about ten minutes and eventually find them. They were just getting our food in brown paper bags.

"Finally!" Jisung called out, causing others to look at him.

Seungmin and Hyunjin walked towards us and handed us one paper bag each. "Ugh, yes, food!" I groaned.

"Come on!" Said Jisung as he pulled out his phone. "The plane is leaving in literally eight minutes."

We ran. Yes, ran. We ran to the boarding area and successfully made it back in three minutes. Chan stood up with his arms crossed, looking ticked off.

"Sorry, hyung. It took forever to look for those weirdos." Jisung said and pointed back at the two.

They rolled their eyes and got into the line. It wasn't too long which was great. After boarding the plane and finding out I was sat next to some old dude, I sighed in defeat. Hyunjin, Jisung and Seungmin were sat in one row and Chan was sat in the row in front of them with two other adults.

He looked over at me pouting. I pouted back. I saw him turn back and a few seconds later, a man stood up and walked over to where I was. "Uh, I was told you wanted to exchange seats?" The man said in English.

I raised an eyebrow but nodded quickly when i realised it could've been Chris. I stood up and grabbed my backpack from the overhead bin. I walked over the row Chan was in and sat next to him. He gave me a smile. "Easy, right?" He asked and held his hand out for a fistbump.

I laughed and nodded, fist-bumping him. "Easy."

Felix

I looked everywhere.

She wasn't there.

I sneaked in places.

Every single spot that she could've been.

Or that's what I thought.

I saw a girl, with blue and black braids ready to board the flight to Sydney.

Yes.

I ran as fast as I could and pulled her back by her shoulder.

It wasn't her.

"S-Sorry, I thought you were someone else." I muttered.

The girl gave me an annoyed look as she turned away and went back into the line. I was breathing heavily. This did not just happen to me. I checked the time...

7:00am

"F**k!" I cursed before storming out of the airport. I went back into the car and slammed the door shut. Suddenly, tears fell, blurring my vision and my will to move. Did I really just lose her? My girlfriend? My love? My will to live? My universe? My everything? That was cringey, but it's still true!

I miss the way her smile made a thousand butterflies erupt within me.

I miss the way she chewed on her bottom lip or looked away from me when she was nervous.

I miss her beautiful, brown eyes.

I miss her touch.

I miss her encouraging words about my freckles, or anything in general.

I miss her beautiful laugh and how she would squinch her nose up when she laughed.

I miss those soft, pink lips colliding with my own.

I miss waking up next to her and greeting her with kisses on her forehead or cheeks.

I miss seeing her everyday.

I miss telling her how much I love her even if it wasn't as much as I wanted to because of me being a coward.

I wish I could take much better of her.

I just lost my whole world.

The end

(a/n: lmao jk. I've had this and others in my drafts for so long. Sorry for not updating. Update for For You coming soon.)

Unedited

Maze >> Stray Kidsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें