Chapter 32

Do I have fool written on top of my head?
You like a book that I already read
I cannot trust all the things that you said
— Apologies, Destiny Rogers

Felix

"Father..."

"I havent seen you and tat dumb girl together lately. After that... run-in with Wanna One." He grinned evilly.

I glared at him. "We're broken up. As you wanted. What else do you want now? How else do you want to ruin my life? Now, she thinks that I used her!"

"Don't raise your voice at me!"
He slapped me.

"Tell me where she is now!"

"I don't know..."

"Do you really think you can lie to me, boy?"

My glare intensified as I took one step toward him. "I'm not lying. I don't talk to her anymore. Were over. Did you not get that?" Then I turned around and walked towards the door. "Even if I knew where she was, why would I tell you?"

I sighed and got a bus back home.

I miss her so much.

I got out of the bus and walked down the road. I knew she was staying with Chan. I wanted to explain everything to her. But she was ignoring me. What was I expecting? I hid it for so long. Acted like nothing was going on.

F**k, I hate myself.

I started to feel hot tears slither down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them with my hoodie sleeve. I need to talk to her.

Sydney

I stared at my lock screen on my phone. It was a picture of Felix while he was laughing. Instant regret hit me. I felt awful and like I put all of the blame on Lix.

A knock on the door startled me. "Hey, can I come in?" Asked Jisung.

"Well, it's your room, so I guess."  I chuckled a bit

He gave me a small smile and sat next to me on the bed. "What's on your mind?"

"Take a guess.."

Jisung sighed and closed his eyes for a brief second. "How do you feel?" He asked, making me look at him confused. He noticed and began to elaborate. "Explain how you feel... like.." His eyebrows furrowed as he thought of how he was to explain what he meant. His eyes then lit up as if a lightbulb had popped up in his brain. "When you first found out what happened, up to this point."

I paused for a second and thought about it as he looked at me intently.

"I...was angry and hurt and regretful." I closed my eyes as the scene played one in my head.

"Okay, but regretful. Why were you regretful?"

I licked my lips and sighed. "Me trusting him so much."

Jisung patted my back as I avoided his eyes. "And how do you feel now?"

"Like sh*t. I feel regretful, but now for a different thing. It was his father, but he still hid it from me. I don't know what the hell he was thinking, but there's still this piece of me that thinks he was using me the whole time. I still feel like a manipulated fool, Ji..." I let it all out verbally.

Then I stood up and took the tablets from the nightstand before taking two of them. I closed my eyes and dropped back onto the bed.

Jisung ran his hand through my blue and black hair and sighed. "You wanna talk to him?"

I nodded slowly, moving my hand to cover my eyes as I closed them.

"How, though?"

"I'll write a note. We're leaving tomorrow at seven in the morning so I'll make sure he has it by six."

"Alright." Jisung mumbled and laid down next to me. He wrapped his arms around my torso and buried his head into my hair. Just like Felix did...

I slowly began to feel tears wet my cheeks.

"I feel so stupid, Ji."

"You're not, you're not. Shh."

I hiccuped.

I am...

I really am.

(A/N: I haven't updated in a while ahhh.)

Edited