Miss Universe (Finale)

Start from the beginning

  "Sorry I cannot remove my mask because I have a flu, I don't want you guys to have flu because of me" said the man. Because of that Sana's thoughts about him was changed.

  "OHHHHH.. but it's okayyyy, I want to see your face" Sana said and waiting for his reply but the manager already signaled the fan to move.

  "Ouch the time is up.. maybe some other day. I'll be going to all of your fan meetings" said the man.

  Sana pouted but later on smiled. She raised her hand indication of wanting to have a high five. The man high fived Sana's hand.

  "Next fanmeeting remove your cover, okayyy ??" said Sana.

  "I'll think about it" the fan chuckled.

  'Onces are sometimes mysterious hahahaha'

  The other fanmeetings, the man still have the cover on his face. Everytime she faces Sana, she whined. Sana just wants to see the fan's face.

  "I justcwant to see your face" said Sana while hugging the plushie of Shiba inu that was given by the man.

  "Okayyy..."

  Sana is now jumping happily. The man was about to uncover his face when the manager already signaled him to go.

  " URGGHHHHH ... you're meannn " Sana said pouting.

  "Maybe tomorrow ?? Last day" said the fan.

  "Promise ??" said Sana and let out her pinky finger.

  The man interwhined their pinky finger.

  "Promise" the manager signaled him again to go.

  "See you tomorrow, bring me a shiba inu hat if you have some hahahahah"

  LAST DAY OF THE FANMEETING. Sana's eyes was scanning the whole audience to see the masked man.

  'Hmmm there is no sign of him... so maybe either one of them is him' Sana thought and went to her seat. She was the last one again.

  The manager gave her tons of albums to sign.

  "Once you are done pass it to the others" said Manager Unnie.

  "Okieeee" she happily held her pen and sign the album.

  There's now a fan sitting infront of her. She did not see the face because she was busy signing while hugging the plushie that was given by the man days ago. She kept it because it was cute. Though it is kinda forbidden to keep gifts from fan. She asked the managers to keep it until the last fanmeeting and just give back the plushi at the end of the promotions since the man said he will attend all of the fanmeeting.

  "How are you?" Asked Sana in a delightful tone.

  "I'm good" that voice that made Sana stopped signing and look at the person infront of her. She frozed.

  "It looks like you seen a ghost or something" said.

  "Tzuyu, what are you doing here ??" Sana said. Luckily the other fan was still three chairs away and the members are just interacting with the fans and the camera of the fansites.

  "What ?? Attending your fanmeeting what else ??" said Tzuyu and gave her the album. She took the album slowly and signed it.

  "Can you also sign your pictures ??" asked.

  "Su-sure" she said.

  Tzuyu placed a shiba inu ears. She laughed at it because it was cute.