The Christening

Start bij het begin

(Davina's christening outfit)

(Rebekah's christening outfit)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Rebekah's christening outfit)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Well ladies it is time. Eira could you please escort Rebekah to the throne room?" Frigga asked "of course your majesty" Eira replied bowing her head before leaving the room with Rebekah. Davina picked up Gideon who was dressed in a cream christening suit "you ready to show your son to Asgard?" Frigga asked "yes, I am. It's time my little boy was introduced to the people" Davina replied gently rocking Gideon in her arms. "Well let's go then. Everyone will be settling in and getting their seats" Frigga said guiding Davina out of the room and they slowly made their way to the throne room.

.

.

In the throne room.....

The throne room was packed with people, waiting for the event to start. Hayley and the Mikaelson's were in the front row with Thor and Loki stood next to them. Odin was sat in his chair at the very top of the room. The doors opened and Rebekah walked in with Eira who quickly escorted her to where her siblings were. "You look great sister" Klaus commented "thank you brother" Rebekah replied "you look very lovely Lady Rebekah" Thor complimented "aw thanks but please just call me Rebekah" she replied "very well" Thor replied flashing her a smile before turning away to face the front. "Where's Davina and Gideon?" Kol asked he was dressed in a smart navy blue tunic and black pants, they weren't like the usual clothes he wore but he wasn't all that fussed, he didn't want to offend anyone by not wearing them. "They're on their way" Rebekah replied making her brother nod as he turned to face the front.

The doors to the throne room suddenly opened and Frigga walked in flashing everyone a smile and she gave Odin a nod to signal him they were ready to start. Odin stood up and cleared his throat before stamping his sceptre "all rise" he spoke motioning everyone to stand. "Why do I feel like I'm at a wedding?" Klaus pondered "shut up Nik" Rebekah hissed in a hushed tone. "We are all gathered here today to bless the new prince. I know you've all been anxious to see him since you heard word of his birth and you will now witness him being christened and named" Odin spoke before motioning to the guards to open the door.