Chapter Twenty-One: Far From Home

Start from the beginning

"Braedey, how long are you gonna be cooped up in this room?" Naomi asked him

"Braedey, how long are you gonna be cooped up in this room?" Naomi asked him. "You've been like this ever since you've left Japan, and you haven't moved from that spot on the bed, except for going to the bathroom."

"There's a reason why I've been like this for the past four months." Braedey spoke back, making Naomi look at him in confusion. "Mum... I... I feel like... like I'm far from home for some reason."

"What do you mean, Braedey?" Naomi asked, sitting at the end of his bed, looking at her son in confusion.

"I know Coolsville is where I was born and bred, but..." Braedey sighed. "I feel like Japan has become my new home. I feel like I really belong there." He looked down at the Transformatrix, which now had the original insignia back on the dial. "With the Transformatrix, I feel like I can truly be what I was meant to be, and be free to transform."

Naomi had been told about the Transformatrix, by both her husband and Braedey, after the debacle with Unicron when he came to Coolsville and threatened Braedey back when the latter was only 10. She was skeptical of this, until Braedey changed into Sparkshot, and showed off his electrical and cloning abilities. Also, she had been told about Youkai Academy, thanks to the letters Braedey sent home to her and James, but she hasn't been told about the monster side of the school, and she thought it's a regular academy. Eventually, Braedey will have to tell her about that, and hopefully, she'll understand it as much as she does with the Transformers.

Naomi raised an eyebrow. "What would make you say that?" She asked.

Braedey looked over to the window, seeing the blue sky outside. "I feel like a part of me was left behind, Mum... I need to be with that piece to make me whole..."

~*~*~
(Youkai Academy)
(Japan)

Meanwhile, in Japan, or more specifically, Japan's monster realm, a pink haired girl with a rosary hanging from her neck is walking up to the Youkai Academy

Meanwhile, in Japan, or more specifically, Japan's monster realm, a pink haired girl with a rosary hanging from her neck is walking up to the Youkai Academy. Boys around her were drooling at the site of her stunning looks, but she paid them no mind. She only had her mind on one boy, her special friend, one that meant so much to her, and changed her life for the best...