•Mansion•

Mansion
/ˈmæn.ʃən/
a very large, expensive house

Alessia

Frankly, I still could not believe that I was with Kaden now. It was so unbelievable that some times -mostly at night- I had to pinch myself, to actually realize I'm in the arms of I dare say it, the love of my life.

What happened to my family, that I do not know but I sure as hell did not want to talk to them for a while. They, all of them, lied to me and what hurts the most is that it was not even out of protection or something like that.

It hurts but I don't think about it that much since the majority of my time is spend with Kaden.

"Alessia!" Kaden's voice called me.

"Yes?" I yelled back.

"Stop yelling come here!" I rolled my eyes and stood up from the couch to go to wherever he was upstairs. This house was way too big. When I entered the room he raised his head from the pillow and crossed his arms behind his head after motioning me over. I smiled heading over to him and laying beside him. "What are you doing in bed?" I asked him, usually he would be in his office working or doing whatever so him not being there was weird, not that I was complaining.

"Felt like it. It's Sunday, do you want to drive to Jersey now or later tonight?"

"Let's go now."

He kissed my head and sat upright on the side of the bed with his feet on the floor, but I wasn't finished. I got on my knees behind him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, resting my head on his left shoulder. "I change my mind, let's go in an hour."

"Alessia-" I silenced him by letting my lips come in contact with the side of his neck. "Stop." He groaned.

Grinning, I let my lips continue until he got out of my hold and flipped me onto my back with him on top of me making me giggle. "That's not nice, love." He did the same to me as I did to him only that he liked to put more emphasis on his marks so he worked a little harder on some spots.

"Okay, okay enough! Let's go now, go, go!"

Kaden smirked and I felt myself melt, god how is he so hot, it's unfair!

----

"Oh the memories," I coughed as we stepped into the Jersey mansion. The last time I had been in here did not end really good. Actually I ended up with a few fractured ribs didn't I? Oh my God- "Where is Hulk?!"

He looked at me in question, "who?"

"You know-" I waved my hand up and down on either side of my body. "The guy who trampled me over when I was here because I did not give him any!"

Realization crossed his face, darkening it at the same time, "he's dead."

"O-Oh that's uhm great?" I said awkwardly.

Kaden face remained the same so I just told him I was going upstairs, getting settled in then go explore the house, he only nodded so I went my own way searching for the beautiful bedroom I had been in the first time I was here.

--

We sat on the couch in the huge living room eating pizza that I suggested to make but before he could argue with me that the maids could do it I was already out of the room. I felt like a hippo while watching him eat, he looked so handsome even eating! His jawline flexed each time he chewed and suddenly I once again how fit he actually was. My appetite was getting lost so I put down the piece of pizza and picked up my glass of water not looking at anything else.

"Stop." He said out of nowhere.

"Stop what?"

"Stop that. Eat."

"Oh-" I cleared my throat. "I'm done, I'm full."

This was the first time he looked at me after starting to talk and I could feel the chills of his gaze on me. "You're not. Eat."

"Ka-"

He looked me in the eyes as he cut me off, "Alessia you are able eat more than half a pizza, and now you wanna tell me that you're full from barely even one?" His stare intensified, "you know I hate being lied to. Now eat."

"Okay," I mumbled quietly. "Stop looking at me."

----

I wrapped a towel around myself, shivering as I left the bathroom. Kaden laid already showered and clothed in bed observing me as I went to the closet to get underwear and something to wear for bed now. His eyes bored holes into me as I left the door open but soon closed it after I had found what I wanted, shorts and his t-shirt. I may wear his clothes more often than he does himself, he did not care though neither did I. They were comfortable for me and he says that he likes seeing me in his clothes whatsoever.

My man laid in bed waiting for me to join him and after I finished with drying my hair so it would not drip anymore and rubbing on body lotion I did. He hugged me closer and this was one of the moments where I needed to pinch myself to make sure it was real, he was real. We were real. But right now I could think of nothing else but the feeling of warmth and security I felt from how he was holding me. It was always like this and I don't think that this feeling will ever disappear.

----

"No, leave me alone."

"Alessia, get up now. You have classes and I have business to attend."

Grumbling under my breath I sat up rubbing my eyes. Kaden kissed me but I pulled away, "you wake me, you get no kisses." With that said I got out of bed to see my handsome boyfriend already ready for the day while I looked like I had just woken up from the dead, and headed into the bathroom.

Twenty-five minutes later I was sitting in the passenger seat of Kaden's usual black SUV with him driving. We reached school soon after, and I gave him a small kiss to the cheek before getting out of the car to see Giuliano standing and looking like he had been waiting. "Finally!" He gasped.

"Alessia!" I did not turn around to Kaden shouting my name. A hand gripped my shoulder spun me to face him. "Okay, first strike for this morning, Alessia, second one for what just happened in the car, and third one for ignoring me. Do you know what that says?" I could hear Giuliano's footsteps going away, no don't leave me to die alone!

I realized that he was still waiting for my answer so I squeaked a fast, "no?"

A devilishly, dangerous smirk pulled the corner of his lips out before he leaned in so close to my ear I could feel his hot breath as mine staggered, "three strikes and you're out." My eyes widened and my heart beat accelerated, "what?"

"Do you want to know your punishment, Alessia?"

"No! I-I mean yes!"

He pulled back until their noses touched as did their foreheads.

"Vi sposate."

(You're getting married)

My breath hitched, "What?! To who?!"

"Me."