•Escape•

•Escape•
/ɛˈskeɪp/
An act of breaking free from something dangerous or unpleasant.

Alessia

I'm not sure what time it is, but it feels like it has been hours since Kaden left me in this room. The thought of leaving never occurred to me until recently, I mean this is illegal he can't just take me, well I did go willingly for my friends, is it still considered as kidnapping or illegal in general? Also the T-Shirt he gave me lay still on the bed where I had put it a few seconds after I regained my composure again, while my own ass was sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed.

You know what? Fuck this shit I'm outta here.

In a flash I was at the door, my hand gripping the golden doorknob, pressing down on it. Smoothly, it opened much to my relief, there was this tiny feeling of fear that he would be outside and catch me trying to sneak out.

I closed the door quietly behind me and tip toed down the large hallway to the staircase. He wouldn't come after me surely? No time for doubts.

Almost reaching the front door, in this ridiculously big house filled me with joy, no one has crossed my path yet the joy increasing. Lord knows what they would do, I had to get out of here faster.

Silently I opened the front door, only to be met with a horde of men spread across the front porch and yard, making me still any more motion. An arm slid around my waist, I expected it to be Kaden now but it wasn't, it was one of the men who eyed me with a desired stare a few hours back.

"Well well boss is finished with you, let's have some fun sexy," He whispered in an attempted seductive voice. Yuck

I struggled out of his hold, trying to get his slimy, disgusting hands off of me as I replied with "I'd rather fuck a monkey! Now let me go!"

The others started laughing at the humiliated man but he deserved it. Not being able to get out of his grip I turned so my body faced him, the fact that he was ugly only made it worse, no wonder he wants to force me. He seemed angered at me or so told me his expression, but what he did next made the men quiet and me to flip out.

He backhanded me.

This asshole just slapped me. And damn did it hurt like a bitch, if it wasn't for his arm that held me I would have turned in a circle two times, so hard was that slap. My body felt on fire as I kneed the asshole in the balls blocking out the excruciating pain from my cheek.

That resulted in him cupping his jewels letting me go, making me stumble a little regaining my balance. He was a bulky, big guy and I know I couldn't take him out like some of the others in the crowd of silent men, no matter how many self defense classes I had gone through.

At this point I was hopeless and tried to make a run for it, but the bull dozer wasn't having any of it. He grabbed the back of my neck and slammed me onto the marble ground successfully knocking the wind out of me. Brick house then smashed his unnaturally large foot down onto the left side of my rips not missing my breast. I heard a crack and knew something must've broke now.I cried out in immense pain. Great!

Hulk was about to go for a second time when he was interrupted by the opening of the door which we were positioned in front of.

"What is-ALESSIA!" I heard him before I saw him.

Giu ran to my side taking my head into his hands, "What happened? Are you okay? Alessia? Shit shit shit! All of you hold him down NOW! KADEN! KADEN!" He yelled.