•Donna•

•Donna•
/ˈdɒnə/
A title or form of address for an Italian woman.

Kaden

"-I mean come on, Pégre Noir? What the fuck dude? Who names his Mafia, Gang or whatever Black Underworld? That i-"

The ringing of my phone cut off Hayes's rant. It's 9:14 in the evening and usually I wouldn't get any calls around this time. My men are not allowed to call me except it's an urgent emergency.

"What." I answered picking up.

"Don, it's me Giuliano." Giuliano Ferrai, one of the higher ranked members and my consigliere. He appertains to the closer circle as he is one of the most trusted men. Yet he never calls without a reason.

Pressing the phone closer to my ear my brows slightly furrowed, "What happened?"

The 21 year old sighed, "The French.."

"What? Giuliano stop fucking around and end that sentence!" I growled.

"I was about to.." he mumbled, "the underboss of the French-"

"Lucien Morel, yes. Did he do something? We have a treaty with them; both can go to Morristown State. If he did then it means the end of the treaty."

Giuliano sighed heavily, probably agitated,
"Don, if you could stop cutting me off-" I growled but stayed silent after.

"Okay okay, the sister of Lucien Morel, Alessia Morel, moved into my dorm room and yesterday we talked and I got to know her a bit trying to figure out if she knew who I was, as the name 'Morel' triggered me. She is completely innocent and harmless I don't  think she knows who her brother really is." He paused for a moment and took a deep breath, "So long story short, he found out who her roommate was, me, and instantly pinned me to the wall, of course, I pushed him off but Alessia, she looked scared and even apologized after her brother dragged her out the room to the head admission to get the rooms changed."

Hayes gasped, "That is perfect we'll just kidnap her!"

I slapped him upside the head for being so dumb, "That would declare official war you dumbfuck. We are the best in the world for a reason, think!"

"Technically Lucien already broke the only treaty we have with them by touching Giu so-"

"We're on our way."

*

Alessia

It was only the first day and all I wanted to do was go to sleep, this crap was exhausting. You're doing this for your future stop whining.
Shut up.

Currently I was in the mall close to college with a few friends I made today. It was surprising to be honest, didn't think I would find friends here. Not because of my slight social awkwardness but because of the fact that my brother apparently was very popular here just like in high school and everyone wanted to be friends with him. Eh he's not even that great.

When I met Tiana and Milana in different classes they didn't even know who my brother was and I was glad for that. We just vibed, it was really weird but as we got to know each other more throughout the day, the feeling kind of disappeared. Milana and Tiana also immediately hooked like we were all meant to be friends.

So we ended up at the mall which was closing pretty soon as it was 10:30 pm.

Tiana was a beautiful mixed 19 year old girl starting her first year of college just like Milana and me. She used to live in Spain, since her mother was Spanish and her dad emigrated to Seville back then, also her dad was afro-american hence her amazing skin color. Her family moved back to the states when she was only seven years old.