•Longing•

•Longing•
/lɔːŋ/
a feeling of something or someone very much

Alessia

I screamed.

I screamed loud.

I screamed loud because of Giuliano who toyed around with a gun like it's an action figure. This man was out of his goddamn mind, "Giuliano Ferrai, giuro su Dio, ti ucciderò!"
(I swear to god I will kill you)

"You-you, do you like get a thrill scaring me half to death?!"

He laughed sassily in my face, well not directly in my face, and shook his head as if I was the one just toying around with a lethal device.

A knock on the door stopped his laughing and my glaring. I trudged to the door surprised to see the person hiding behind it, "Milana?"

She grinned, "hey!"

And suddenly I was angry.

Milana had disappeared a few months ago, no matter how hard Tiana and I tried we could not reach her. And for privacy reasons the college was not allowed to give us her address or number to contact in an emergency. At the end of December Tiana got a message which said something like 'Guys stop calling me. I'm good' and that was that, we did not try further.

"Hey?"

My roommate had joined us at the door by now and looked suspicious, "you? I haven't seen you since he almost killed you." Giu muttered.

Despite his comment her face stayed frozen in a smile yet I could see the slight fear crossing her eyes.

"I missed you!" she squealed hugging me but I pried her off, "No."

"What?"

I crossed my arms and furrowed my brow, "what the hell, Milana? You vanish for months not leaving a single note or whatever and now you expect me to welcome you with open arms? That is just not alright." I told her.

"Yeah well- I-uh I- I came to inform you that I'm going to move away. To my boyfriend in Utah."

"Your- what? Utah? Utah? That's like so far away but okay your decision. Thank you for telling me this time, I hope you will be happy, Milana. Try to keep a bit of contact with us."

She nodded, "of course, bye then."

I hugged her and waved goodbye as she turned to leave. Of course I was still mad but it's her decision, her life, at least she informed us. This was random, it was like I was in a book and character just got cut off. Whatever.

Kaden had rubbed off on me and that was a fucking problem. Like the situation that just happened; I would have reacted in a more caring way, I was straight up rude and cold to her. Oh my god, I am becoming a monster.

It was the middle of March and the weather started to look better and the cold was very slowly changing into nice temperatures. Nevertheless, I kept wearing thick clothes and refused to leave my bed if not for classes or getting food, I seriously needed to go to a gym or something I have a feeling I'm becoming heavier.

Winter had left two days ago as she still had school to attend as did I. She dropped some news just before she left, 'I applied here' she told me. That made me feel extremely joyous, I mean it would be awesome! It also meant that she would have to move here or around here!

***

Kaden

She was making me go crazy and she was not even present. When I saw that blond surfer looking dude I was mad angry. She riled me up in ways no one had ever before and it made me want to take her and lock her away from everybody's eyes.

Giuliano failed to report the guy she had pulled up on my mansion with and it was not really hard to believe that Hayes and Giuliano shared my opinion on that bastard. I should kill him slowly and painfully.

Alessia cut her hair down and although it looked breathtakingly beautiful on her I preferred her long hair, she looked so much more mature and fierce now.

Her brother had not tried to make the slightest of contact with her, leaving her in this life all by herself. Tell me what you want, but as a brother you have duties to fulfill and at the moment he was making me loathe him more than I already do by completely ignoring his own sister. If my children would do that I would force them into in a room lock the door and not let them come out until they either fought it out or made up in general.

I was one hundred percent sure my children will look like Alessia seeing as she will be their mother. The thought of someone else having her in ways only I should made the rage explode in my body, she was mine. Maybe not physically for the moment but soon enough she will be in every way existing.

***

Alessia

Remember when I said that I am sure the feelings for Kaden would vanish the day I left his house? Fuck that, it is not happening.

That bad, horrible human being got me hooked on him for a reason I don't even know!

Maybe it is because of his looks, his looks were out of this world. Never had I ever seen such a handsome man, he was so beautiful. But his soul was not. His soul was dark maybe even nonexistent yet that only made my longing for him stronger than ever. I wanted to be the one who broke him down and see the real him, not the one he was when Giuliano or Hayes were around, the one no one had ever seen. I wanted to be the first and last.

That thought made me sick to the stomach, how could I get so attached to a vicious person? Someone who wants me but then does not, someone who made me want to look my best, someone who brought out the best in me, good or bad.

Fuck this, fuck him.

I bet you would.

______________________

so sorry for the short chapter but there's been a lot going on and it's the middle of the night rn might update later again though.