•End•

End•
\ ˈend  \
a point that marks the extent of something

Third Person

Alessia was feeling faint-hearted. She was a mass of emotion containing excitement, fear and nervousness, the latter ones unfortunately conquering.

How would he take it?
Did he even want kids? With her?

She knocked on his office door, getting a 'come in' a few seconds after.

"Amore mio, is everything alright?"

Alessia gulped and chuckled slightly out of nerves whilst getting comfortable on her husband's lap.

Handing him the small rectangular package, he was a bit confused as he opened it before everything clicked and he jumped up taking her with him.

"You are pregnant?"

She bit her lip, "sí."

"Finally!"

With her legs still wrapped around his torso she gave him an uncertain look, "wait what?"

"I may-" he grinned smugly. "May haven't been wearing protection."

His wife slapped his chest, "what the hell, Kaden." She rolled her eyes before smiling lightly, "we're going to have a baby,"

"Sí, amore mio, and then we'll have another one and another one."

"I'm still young though, I fear I won't be a good mo-"

He interrupted her sentence with his lips pressing against hers. "You're 19 and already a stupendous wife, you will be a marvelous mother, I promise."

Alessia nodded, feeling more relieved that he indeed wanted their child and he was so sure of the fact she was going to be a good mother.

Actually he was not completely to blame for her being pregnant now, he was for the most part because he purposely tried to get her pregnant but she was also for not noticing he was not.

"Don't even try," she exclaimed as he began to kiss down her neck. She was about six weeks along now as she only found out about the pregnancy a week prior, that meant -as far as Google had said- she should have renounced any sexual relationships until at least week twelve. In her mind she was smirking, she knew how Kaden would go off if he knew this about this small, particular detail. "We can't. We have to wait a least a month and a half."

Kaden froze looking at her, "What?" Then she went on about what Google had informed her about, he growled in response and instantly called Dr. Lukes to make an appointment.

———

"I'm afraid your wife is partly correct," Dr. Lukes stated. "But after the few check ups and ultrasound, it's safe to say you're baby is fine and healthy. That means in my eyes you can begin having sexual intercourse at week ten again."

"Thanks, Dr.Lukes. Was that it?"

"Yes, we need to have a new appointment, how about in two weeks, the Wednesday at twelve?" Alessia confirmed it and with that they were out of the doctor's office and on their way home.

She bit her lip before turning to her husband, "are you mad?"

"No."

"Are you happy?"

"With what?"

"Me- uh me being pregnant." He took her hand and kissed it before laying them on his right thigh while steering with the left one. "I have never been happier, amore mio."

———

Two weeks later

"Oh my god, oh my god. I'm dying, Alessia. I AM DYING!" Winter yelled over the phone.

Alessia chuckled, "Winter you are pregnant not dying."

"I haven't even started college yet for fuck's sake!"

"I tell you one thing, babe. Tell Hayes and better tell him soon."

"Oh my god."

Suddenly Alessia screamed making Winter jump from the other side of the line, "WE ARE HAVING BABIES AT ALMOST THE SAME TIME!"

"OH MY GOSH!"

"Okay okay calm. Go tell Hayes like now."

"Alright. If he doesn't like it Imma get another baby daddy."

---
Five years later

Alessia laughed at her second son falling face down on the mattress of her bed.

"Are you laughing at Alessio again?" Kaden said in an accusing tone with their five-year old on his arm. "No?" She mumbled, sounding questionable.

She picked up Alessio and caressed his cheek, even though he was two years old he still had problems with keeping his balance and staying upright. Especially on a bed.

"I love you, you know that right?"

"I love you too, mi amor."

----
Short but whateves:)
This is the end my friends.