•Murder•

•Murder•
/ˈmɝː.dɚ/
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Third Person

Throughout the dinner, the two workers continued to flirt and make subtle approaches with Kaden's and Winter's love interests. Neither appreciated it.

After they had finished their food, the two females excused themselves to the bathroom. As they left through the door, Kaden and Hayes shared a knowing glance. This day was as tense as it could have gotten already, but now they knew for sure it was not going to end well for a few people, possibly themselves included.

The workers returned to the table to clear the table, surprised and unsuspecting of the two men that had awaited them.

The younger one of the two males signalized for the waitress to come to him and she, without a proper reason, was thinking he had taken the bait she had offered the entire night.

Orange, almost red light from the four standing heaters threw little illumination on them. The night sky was not quite black, rather a pale dark blue caused by the many bright lights of New York City.

Stars were not seen and maybe this night, it was better that way.

Kaden's hand clamped around the waiter's throat in an instant, taking him by surprise, before he smashed him down onto the table filled with dirty dishes. 

The waiter was clawing and pulling at Kaden's hand but his grip was too tight. He was starting to turn blue due to of the lack of oxygen, so Kaden eased up his hold. He did not desire to kill him that way, he despised death by strangulation.

He allowed the waiter gasp for breath for a heartbeat as he withdrew his gun from the concealed holster on his waist, shoving it into his mouth.

Hayes held his own gun to the waitress's temple, a few feet away from the other two. She wailed and sobbed, a trail of snot ran out of her nose in utter terror. They—

"Not again!" Alessia screamed in shock as she caught sight of a familiar position Kaden was in.

"Hayes!" Winter yelled making her way over to her boyfriend, her hands trembling in fear.

The short girl marched over to the Mafia boss, forgetting her fear for just a minimal moment. His back was tense as was the rest of his body, their eyes connected and Alessia's heart stopped when she saw the malice in his. Was he going to hurt her too?

"Kaden, let him go." Alessia sighed.

"No,"

She crossed her arms and held eye contact angrily, "You cannot go around and kill people!"

"I can."

"Kaden-"

"—dumb bitch!" They turned around just in time to see Winter punching the waitress in the face, hard.

Kaden used this brief timespan to finish off the waiter who was almost drowning in his tears. And with a minor motion, he was gone.

Alessia jumped up, startled by the loud noise as she covered her mouth. He let the gun down on the table, he could not put it in his waistband straight away, the barrel was still hot.

Another shot.

Her eyes abandoned Kaden's emotionless facial expression to find a shocked Winter in a crouching position and a dead waitress behind her. Just a few minuscule moments after, Winter experienced a panic attack which resulted in Alessia shouting and bringing her friend out of the scene herself, as Hayes was apparently not of the ability to do so.