Hold Me Close(Louis)

Songs-

Baby, It's Cold Outside- Dean Martin

"No, hang it right there," I say pointing to a spot on the tree.

Louis rolls his eyes, placing the ornament onto a bough nearest him, ignoring my request. Approaching the tree, I huff in annoyance over Louis' disregard for order. I begin to rearrange them, putting them in their right place. When I finish, I fluff some of the artificial branches, smiling slightly.

"Lou, will you turn on the lights, for the tree?"

Louis turns off the light overhead and then plugs in the lights, making the tree shine in the suddenly dark room. I feel Louis wrap his arms around me, resting his head next to mine on my shoulder.

"Would you look at that?" Louis murmurs.

"I know. I did such a good job," I smile.

Louis lets go of me, "Whatever, I helped!"

I laugh at him, turning to put away the leftovers from our decorating spree. From the corner of my eye, I see Louis sneaking up on me, a sly smile playing at his lips. Before he can grab my waist with his fingers, I make a run for it, dashing through the house as he chases after. Sequences of squeals and screams can be heard, Louis' laugh followed closely after. I manage to hide behind the bathroom door upstairs, Louis on the other side, coaxing for me to open it.

"Babe, C'mon, I promise I won't do anything. Please come out so I can see your beautiful face." I hear Louis mumble through the door.

"Are you sure?" I ask, wary of his words.

"Yes. Please, I need someone to have cuddles with."

I open the door carefully. Louis gives me a smile signaling his surrender, but I know him better than he thinks I do. He takes me in his arms, throwing me over his shoulder as he stalks down the stairs, me pounding on his back the whole while.

He throws me onto the couch, his grin a mile wide as he reaches down to tickle my sides. I let out unintended laughs as Louis torments me, his fingers quick and unforgiving.

"Louis, stop!" I yell between giggles.

"Fine," he stops, laying down beside me on the spacious couch.

He brushes a hair away from my face, looking me in my eyes.

I scoot closer to him, his warmth inviting, "You're so snuggly."

He smiles as he embraces me, his touch calming me. I lay my head against his chest, listening to his faint heartbeat. He strokes the back of my head in a soothing motion.

"Look, babe, it's snowing," Louis tells me, sitting up slightly, bringing me with him.

"It's so beautiful."

I watch as the snow falls swiftly outside, coating the ground in a frosty, white wonderland.

"Yeah, it is. But not as beautiful as you," Louis murmurs.

"You're so cheesy," my hands caresses his rosy cheek.

"Cheesy for you."

I can't help but laugh at his comment, "This is why I fell in love with you."

"I know. But I'm so excited for our first Christmas together as husband and wife. Hopefully next year, we'll have another one running around here."

I blush, "Louis, how did you know?!"

"Know what?"

"I was saving it for one of your Christmas presents. I wasn't going to tell you for another couple of weeks! Thanks for ruining one of your biggest gifts!" I swat at his chest.

By the look on his face, I can tell he didn't know and he was just joking, "What are you talking about, Rachel?"

I cover my face in my hands, "And now I've gone and ruined it."

"Rachel, are you telling me-"

"Yes, Louis, we're pregnant!" I all but scream.

"Are you joking?! So next year we really will have a little Tommo running around?"

I nod, "Yes."

He leans into kiss me, first on the lips but then all over my face. He stops, getting off the couch and kneeling in front of me. I sit up, resting against the back of the couch. He closes the space between us and places a tender kiss on my stomach.

"I already love you more than you'll ever know, baby," Louis whispers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, i know it's not Christmas.... but it snowed here... so i got in the mood. So read, and tell me what you think!!! Love you all!!!