Safe Haven(Harry)

Songs-

All of the Stars- Ed Sheeran

Be the Song- Foy Vance

Halo- Lewis Watson

Something brushed at the tips of my fingers that hung over the side of the bed. It wasn't the dog, she knew better than to disrupt our sleeping. It then turned into tugging. My eyes pried open and looked down to meet what had woken me.

Her big green eyes sparkled even in the dark of the room, where the only light was coming from the moon outside. Her bottom lip was trembling and her little hands were wrapped around mine in a desparate attempt to wake me. She was sniffling, and as my eyes adjusted, I could see the tears that were staining her round cheeks.

I instantly became more alert, sitting up, letting the duvet fall off into a heap. I picked her up and brought her to my chest, feeling as she cuddled into me.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" I whispered to her, as to not wake the sleeping Harry next to me.

"I had a scawy dweam," she mumbled.

"Oh honey, you're okay, it wasn't real. You're okay," I tried to calm her.

Harry stirred next to me, murmuring incoherently as he opened his eyes, "What's going on?"

I looked over to him as I rubbed Annie's back, "She had a scary dream."

He rubbed his face as he continued to wake up, leaning over to switch the lamp on. She was still softly crying.

"C'mere love," Harry said to her.

She started to climb out of my arms and made her way over to Harry. He enveloped her in his arms, caressing her head, pushing away the long blonde hair out of her face. His eyes were still heavy, not having fully woken yet.

"You're okay now, daddy's got you. You're safe."

"But it was weally scawy, daddy."

"I know. But nothing scary can get you now. Oh no, daddy will beat them up, won't he, love?"

She looked up at Harry, "You will?"

He nodded, "Yes. Nothing can touch my princess. Daddy will stop them. I'll do anything to protect you."

She snuggled into Harry's bare chest as he tightened his grip on her to ensure that he would always be there.

Harry turned out the light and laid down on the bed with Annie still in his arms. I moved over to them and wrapped my arms around Annie. I felt Harry's strong arms snake around me, holding us both closer to him.

"But what happens when you'we away singing?" her voice piped up in the quiet room.

"Then you call me right there. I'll make it better. I promise."

Harry's soothing voice filled the silence with song, "I won't let these little things slip out, of my mouth. But if I do, it's you, oh it's you they add up to, and I'm in love with you, and all these little things."

The minutes ticked by slowly, her breath gradually slowing as she fell back asleep. Harry placed a kiss on her forehead, smiling.

He gazed over to me, "I love you. Sweet dreams, my love."

I closed the small space between us and gently placed a kiss on his pink lips, "And I love you."