Rest of Forever(Louis)

Songs-

Heart Content- Brandi Carlile

Beautiful- Ben Rector

I smile to myself as two strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to them.

"Hello Mrs. Tomlinson," he presses a kiss to the skin behind my ear.

He turns me around to look at me. His blue eyes are shining under the warm light emanating around us. His pink lips are turned up into my favorite smile, the one where it touches his eyes, making them crinkle. His gaze is soft as he looks at me, his face thoughtful and in love. His hands slip into mine, intertwining our fingers together to create one. His other hand presses against my back, pulling me closer to him, his smile only growing wider when I blush at the contact.

"Care to join me for this dance?" he whispers in my ear.

I nod, following him onto the dance floor. Everyone turns to watch as Louis twirls me around. Multiple whistles are heard as Louis pulls me to him, a smirk evident on his face. He knows how much I hate attention being on me. His hand is still in mine as he spins on the hard floor, my white dress flowing out around me. His eyes are full of amusement at the deep shade of red creeping onto my cheeks.

"So," he says as the music begins.

"Oh, don't go getting awkward on me now, this will make for a long night," I tease him.

He chuckles, his arms around my waist, his forehead against mine. His warm breath fans across my face, a sigh escaping his lips.

"You look beautiful tonight. You always do, of course, but there's something about seeing the girl of your dreams in a white dress," he murmurs, putting his finger under my chin, bringing my face closer to his.

I run my fingers over the nape of his neck, "And there's nothing quite like seeing your best friend at the end of the aisle, waiting for you. It's a moment I'm never going to forget."

"I remember the first time I saw you. We were in science in secondary school. You were hands down the prettiest girl I had ever seen. Had you told me then that you would be my wife, I would have laughed right in your face. You are way out of my league. I don't know what I ever did to deserve a girl as special as you." He brushed a stray hair away from my face.

"Whatever, you didn't think that."

"Oh, but I did. Why you fell for me, I'll never know, but I thank my lucky stars every day that you did. And it also didn't help that you had a great arse."

I scoff at him, "Louis Tomlinson, you are disgusting."

He shrugs, his arms still enveloped around me, "Can't deny it. But the way your hazel eyes sparkled when you laughed. Or maybe how you would always tuck your hair behind your ear when you were nervous. I especially love that you bite your lip when you're concentrated. It's adorable really. You're too good for me, you know that?"

I can't help the tears that seep into my eyes as he finishes his little speech, "Louis, you're my knight in shining armor, as cliché as it sounds. You make me who I am, and I can't even begin to let you know how much I love you. You are my life now. You're stuck with me til the end, I hope you know, you're not going anywhere."

He reaches his hand up and catches one of the tears that has fallen onto my cheeks, "And there isn't a day I'm not looking forward to. I love you more than words will ever be able to express. Thanks for falling in love with me."

I lean up to give him a kiss, hands bringing me as to close to him as possible.