Winter Wonderland(Harry)

Songs-

Dream- Priscilla Ahn

Hearts Content- Brandi Carlile

Love Me Tender- Norah Jones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winter in the English countryside is magical. The snow falls in flurries around me, my breath coming out in white puffs of air. My fingertips grow cold as I make swirls in the perfect white powder. A smile spreads across my lips as I observe the quaint village surrounding me. Pedestrians are hurried as they make their last minute preparations for the Christmas holiday. The children laugh as they dance in the snowflakes, sticking their tongues out in attempt to catch the ice crystals in their little mouths. Night settles over the rooftops and the street becomes illuminated with millions of twinkling fairy lights.

Warm arms snake around my waist. My eyes meet Harry's. I take a moment to watch his face.

His emerald eyes gleam in the faint glow coming from the light emanating above us. His pink lips are slightly upturned in a quiet happiness. His hair is a disarray of disheveled curls surrounding his angelic face. I notice the definition of his features; his nose, his jaw, his chin...

"What are you looking at, Love?" he questions, his voice hinting a playful tone.

"Just how gorgeous you are," I answer, turning in his arms.

He chuckles at me, his dimples his cheek popping out, "How gorgeous I am? You've clearly never seen yourself if you think that I'm the gorgeous one in this relationship."

I grab the fur lining collar of his coat and bring his irresistible lips to mine. His hands reach up to cradle my face, his thumbs caressing my cheeks. My fingers find themselves tangled in his chocolate locks. His tongue grazes my bottom lip.

"I should call you gorgeous more often," he jokes.

He intertwines our hands together as we proceed down the snowy sidewalk. We stroll in comfortable silence, all the while noticing everything happening around us. We walk until we reacha bridge built over a small, frozen stream. I lean over the side, just in awe of the beauty the snow brings. Harry rest his large hand over my own.

"You're fingers are freezing," Harry comments.

He brings them to his lips, kissing them before trying to warm them up. His gaze is on me the whole time, never breaking his glance. I blush and look at the ground, embarrassed by his constant stare. My attention turns towards the scenic view in front of us again.

"Hey Rachel?"

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Did you know I love you?"

I smile, facing him, "Yes, I do. Did you know I love you?"

"I had an idea of it," he chuckles.

We sit in silence for a few mare moments before he speaks again. I hear the kids laugh, my stare on them and their enjoyment.

"Hey Rachel?" Harry says.

I turn to him, and it take me a second to realize what he's doing. To my utter surprise, he's kneeling on one knee in front of me. My hands fly to my mouth, tears instantly springing into my eyes as he takes one of my hands in his.

"Did you know I want to grow old with you? Did you know I want to be able to call you my wife, to have a perfect little family with you, to fall asleep next to you for the rest of our lives?"

He pulls a small, black box from his back pocket. He opens it and presents it to me; it's so beautiful.

"Will you marry me?" he asks.

I can't get the tears to stop as I nod my head. A beautiful smile breaks on his lips as he takes the ring from the box and slides it onto my fourth finger on my left hand, where it will stay from now on. He stands, enveloping me in his long arms, picking me up and spinning me around in circles. My lips are on his as he sets me down.

"Did you know I've been waiting my whole life for you?" I whisper when we break apart, his forehead on mine.

He grins, nodding, "I love you."