Prejudice

•~•~•~•~•~•

Snow and Sybil joined up with father and son. Before any of them could utter a word, a high pitched shriek was heard, even from across the field.

Snow looked to her husband in worry. "Wonder what that could be..." She says. Suddenly the sounds of angry shouting were starting. 

The White-Charming family immediately rush over. They made it to the location of Queen Leah, Sleeping Beauty's mother and Audrey's grandmother, in distress and yelling at the purple haired girl that the Snow and Florian didn't recognize.

"I missed it all!" Leah screamed. Snow immediately went to her to try and calm her down. Leah grabbed Snow and looked at her with a pleading look. "You mustn't trust her."

Mal looked at Leah and tried to get close to apologize, but Scott had shoved her arm away from Leah and his mother.

"Stay away from her!" Scott demanded. Ben came to Mal's defense immediately.

"Don't do this, Scott." Ben pleaded. Sybil looked at everyone in panic and tugged on her father's arm to get him to stop Scott from doing something bad. Florian immediately jumped in.

"Scott, stop this now." Florian demanded. Scott looks at his father in defiance.

"What? They were raised by their parents.  What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh."

"Scott, that is enough!" The one to speak was Snow, who looked at her only son was a disappointment look on her face. Scott immediately shrinks back, ever a mama's boy. However while he stopped for the moment, Chad was the one to pick it back up.

"You stole another girl's boyfriend," Chad pointed at Mal. "You enjoy hurting people." He looks at Jay.

Scott immediately looks at Evie and glares "And you, you're nothing but a gold digger trying to corrupt my little sister with your manipulation."

"Scott!" Exclaimed the other 3/4 of the White-Charming clan.

"Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" Evie asked her mirror and showed Scott his own reflection. Scott scoffed and shoved Evie away from him hard making her stumble. She bumped back into Sybil and Florian who helped her from falling. Jay was the first to act and punched Scott square in the face. Evie looked at Sybil with an apologetic look before pulling out a perfume bottle and spraying Chad and Scott, which knocked them out immediately.

Snow and Florian rushed over to an unconscious Scott. People panicked, Audrey freaked out, and the VKs ran.

Overall, a not so great Family Day.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Sybil and Scott sat in silence across their furious parents. Scott rubbed his bruised face in pain. No one spoke a word. Eventually, Sybil couldn't take the silence anymore.

"Can I just start out by saying, this isn't my fault." Everyone looked at her, expressions unchanged. "Well, it's not..."

Snow was the one to sigh. "I just don't understand why you would do a thing like this Scott."

"This is not the way we raised you. Either of you." Florian exclaimed. Scott immediately looks at his parents.

"You don't understand, they are the children of villains, they're no good!"

"Have they hurt someone intentionally?"

"I mean, Mal stole Ben from Audrey."

"No son, from what I have heard, Ben broke up with Audrey." Florian says, his wife and children looking at him as to how he got that info. Charming shrugs, "What? Your coach phoned me about it."

"Did they hurt something physically?" Snow asked, moving it along. Scott immediately opened his mouth but Floria beat him to it, ", other than in Tourney practice and games."

Scott immediately shut his mouth. Snow sighs again.

"My children, my two loves of my life, your father and I raised you both to be above the prejudice of life. Scott, what you did today was a horrible thing. You blame innocent children for the actions of their parents and that is wrong. Sybil, I don't know exactly how you play in all this, but I know that you probably hold some prejudice against theses classmates of yours as well." Snow says. The twins now there heads in shame.

Sybil thought of a lot of things in that moment. Her parents disappointment in her, Scott's absolute dumbassery, her part in not exactly welcoming the VKs, and most importantly, Evie.

Evie. Evie. Evie.

She was ashamed at how she has treated this blue-haired beauty queen. She had been nice in the few times they were alone together.

Sybil felt like she was no better than Scott. Stupid Scott and his stupid face.

"Sybil!" She snapped out of her thoughts at the jump of her name. She looked to see her parents looking at her.

"What did you say?" Sybil asked for the repeat. Snow smiled softly and took her daughter's hand in hers.

"I said that I want you and Scott to make amends and start treating these kids with respect. To judge them not by the actions of their parents, but by their own character."

Sybil nods and smiles. "I promise." Scott, however, disliked this idea.

"But mom, she's her daughter! Daughter of the woman who wrongfully poisoned you." Scott exclaimed. Sybil looked at him in annoyance. Snow sighed and took her son's hands into hers.

"My son, my heart. Grimhilde was an evil witch who tried to kill me because I was prettier than her. This girl is innocent until proven otherwise. I raised you better than this."

"You also raised me to believe in what I thought was right. Mom, they are planning something, I can feel it."

"Enough, Scott. I don't want to hear anymore. Sybil, dear, watch out for your brother." Snow smiled. Florian stood and offered up his arm for his beloved wife.

"We shall see you both at Ben's coronation then. With better attitudes as well." Florian warns. The twins nod and walk their parents to the front of the school and wave them off.

Once they were out of sight, Scott looks to his sister. Before he can utter a single word, Sybil decks him in the nose.

"That, my dearest brother, is for butting into my business. Whatever relationship a have with Evie is my business and mine alone. I'll see you tomorrow." Sybil says with a pip in her step and walks off, to leave her brother in pain of yet another face attack.

Probably many errors. Also hi!