Life and Death Brigade

A/N: I do not own the Life and Death Brigade idea, that honor belongs from the show Gilmore Girls. I just thought it would make it a bit more excited to have a secret society. Thank you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Somewhere deep in the forest, in a part where the ground was clear enough, there had been tents set up. Tables filled with food and the champagne glasses filled with either champagne itself or apple cider. A large group of students, all from Auradon Prep, were dressed up in Chicago 20 or 30's theme.

"What's up, dollface?" Said Jack-Jack Parr in character as someone from the 20's. He winked at every passing female when his eyes land of Sybil. He smirked at made him way to her and his friends.

"Hey there, honey. Why don't you and I bounce and go grab ourselves some liquor?" Jack-Jack asked in a Chicago-like accent. Sybil looked at him, took a sip of her champagne and went back to taking with Bebe. Jack-Jack flopped his upper body down in failure before going back up.

"Come on, Sybil. I'm trying here. I watched the Godfather hundreds of times just to get it right." Jack-Jack said his normal voice. Sybil gave a smile for his dedication.

"Keep it up and you might get a reward for your dedication to the Brigade's events." Bebe informed his friend. Sybil agrees.

"Too bad we don't actually give rewards." Sybil adds. Bebe and Sybil laugh as Jack-Jack rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go look for Scott." Jack-Jack walked away in a huff. Lilo and Cece walk over to them with glasses in hand.

"It's almost time to make a toast, Sybil." Lilo informed. Sybil gave a nod before walking towards her brother. Scott leaned on a tree with his friends until he was pulled away by his sister.

"Time to toast." Sybil said simply. Scott nodded and grabbed two champagne glasses from the table. They reached to giant oak tree and stood on the large stump.

"May I have everyone's attention?" Sybil said loudly enough for everyone to hear. They all turned around and watched, waiting for an instructions.

"As we reach the anniversary of our Life and Death society, I would like to thank everyone who have been with us since the beginning--"

"Someone broke into the museum and touched the barrier of the magic wand!" Someone in the back said. Suddenly all phones started to go off, informing the same thing.

"Security is going to be looking through all parts of the woods to see if it was someone messing with it. We need to get out of here." Bebe said. The White Twins look at each other. Scott nod at his sister, agreeing with Bebe.

"Alright, everyone listen up. Pack up as much as you can and head back to school. We will postpone today's brigade and move it in a few days when it all calms down." He said. Everyone immediately started to pack as much as they could in different cars before driving back to Auradon Prep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry it's short and errors.