Blue Princess

The next day...

"Who could have been in the museum late at night?" Sybil questions herself and her friends. Scott,Lilo, and Jack-Jack stood with her by the lockers.

"You don't think it was one of ours, right?" Scott suggested. They all looked at him.

"He has a point." Jack-Jack sides with Scott. Sybil gave him the 'are you crazy' look.

"No one is the brigade has motivate too. Beside we all know about the force field."

"You're right, stupid idea Scott." Jack-Jack sides with Sybil, earning him a slap on the back of the head by Scott.

"No need for violent behavior, boys." Lilo informed. The bell rang but only Lilo and Jack-Jack left. Sybil and Scott stayed back for a bit.

"What about these new kids? It seems strange that the moment they arrived, the force field at the museum goes off. Especially since it was for the magic wand." Scott adds. Sybil nods at his theory.

"It does seem weird, but we have no evidence to back it up. It could be anyone. Plus, Ben won't like it very much that we're accusing the Isle kids." Sybil gave him reasons. Scott slammed his fist against the locker, creating a loud noise.

"I don't give a damn about what Ben likes or doesn't like." Scott hissed at Sybil, but Sybil remained calm.

"You're still angry about last night. Don't worry, it will be made up before the 100th anniversary." Sybil soothes him. Scott took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I shouldn't take my anger out on you." Scott apologized.

"Nothing you need to apologize for." Sybil said.

"Get to class you two!" A voice down the hall said. Scott and Sybil went to the next class they shared. The moment when they walk in all eyes were on them. So much for sneaking in...

The Proud twins laughed at them for getting caught. Their teacher, Delay, was the first to address them.

"Mr. and Miss. White, why are you late?"

In the front, this caught the attention of Evie and she shrunk down. Next to her was Doug who was looking back and forth at the White twins and Evie. The twins looked at each other, then back at Delay.

"We are so sorry we're late, Mr. Delay." Sybil acts sweetly, people would think she was actually her mother.

"It was just the darnest thing. A baby bird had fallen from its nest." Scott continues looking at Sybil to continue to story.

"...and being the good kids we are, along with our love for nature--"

"--which we inherit from our mother--" Scott adds.

"--we just couldn't get to class without helping the poor creature first." Sybil said.

"I hope you can forgive us." Scott said, putting a hand over him heart. Mr. Delay smiled at the two, believe the story.

"Of course. You two are such role models for this generation. Please take your seats." Sybil and Scott nod and go to sit down. They sat with the Proud twins. When Delay had not looking, the set of twins fist bumped each other for yet another fake excuse, accepted.

As class went on, Sybil had glared daggers at the back of Evie's head. Evie, occasionally, looked behind to see either Sybil or Scott looking at her bad. Evie still couldn't help, but look at the daughter of Snow White. It was funny to Evie that her mother had trained her all her life to find a prince, only have a crush on the same sex.

Evie was so caught up in her thoughts that Mr. Delay noticed it. "Evie. Perhaps this is just review for you. So tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?" Evie snapped out of her thoughts and puts on a dumb smile, because according to her mother,  The best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool. (A/N: Anyone know where it's from?)

"Atomic weight? Uh, well, not very much. I mean, It's an atom, right?" Evie said, it made Chad Charming laugh along with Bebe. The White siblings and Cece gave him a look to shut up.

"What? It was funny." Bebe defends himself. Delay motioned for Evie to step up to the chalkboard.

"Let's see. How do I find the average atomic weight of silver?" Evie repeats. "That would be 106.905 times .5200, plus 108.905 times .4800, which, Mr. Delay, would give us 107.9 amu..."

" Amu?"  Sybil, Doug, and Scott all mutter. Delay looked embarrassed.

"I forget. Always a mistake to underestimate..." Delay was cut off by Evie.

"A villain? Don't make it again." Evie tossed the chalk to Delay and went to sit back down.