In the Field

Sybil walked outside to the field with Lilo. Sybil made her way to the bleachers while Lilo reached to where the rest of the cheer team were. She stood by Cece who was also in the cheer team. Audrey was front and center and blew her whistle.

"Alright ladies, the game is in two days and we have to rehearse the choreography til we perfect it. Into position." Sybil watched the cheerleaders practice. In the middle of the routine, Sybil saw someone walking towards the team. All she needed to know who it was was the hair. Blue.

Evie walked over to Audrey with a smile. Audrey turned around, not happy that someone interrupted them.

"Can I help you? We're a bit busy here." Audrey asked rudely. Evie smiled brightly.

"Well, I just wanted to know if you have any positions in the team. I'd love to join."

"Sorry, " Not. "...but I'm not in need of a new member and you'll just be slowly us down if you join now." Audrey said with a false sad look.

"O-oh, of course. Sorry for bothering you." Audrey ignored her and went back to talking about the routine. Evie was walking away from the field but stopped when she saw Sybil sitting at the very top. She wasn't alone, a few birds and a squirrel sat close to her. Anyone else would say it was Snow White.

Evie watched as Sybil pet the bird's feathers gently with her pointed finger.

"Hi!" Evie said, getting Sybil's attention which scared the animals away. Sybil looked at the Evil Queen's daughter and frowned slightly.

"Can I help you with something?" Sybil asked. Evie only got closer and sit down a few inches away.

"I just wanted to say 'thanks' for letting me borrow your book. I'll give it back to you tomorrow." Evie said, tried to strike a conversation with the princess.

"It's alright, you can keep it." Sybil waved off.

"Don't you want it back, I mean-- you have stuff written in it that maybe you might need later." Evie adds. She felt like Sybil was just trying to get her to leave, but Evie was determined to stay for a bit.

"Like I said, you can keep it. You can just erase the notes and drawings if you wish."

"Alright then, I'll keep it, but I won't get rid of the writing. The drawings are cute and I think I can benefit from the notes." Evie smiled flirty. Sybil looked into her eyes, tried to find out what Evie was up to.

"Do as you wish." Sybil simply adds. She goes back to look at the field. At the same time, the Tourney team and their newest members arrive. Scott and Jack-Jack were part of the team and occasionally send winks to the cheerleaders. Jack-Jack, being a super like his family, self-duplication and had his clone stay with the team while the real Jack-Jack walks over the girls. Sybil lets out a chuckle. Evie was shocked at the site that just played out.

"How did he do that?" Evie asks in interest, yet shock. Sybil chuckled again.

"He's a super." She answered.

"What's that?"

"Exactly what I means, he has powers."

"Like magic?"

"No, like a superhero. Duplication along with countless of others he likes to prank people with." Sybil informed.

"That's amazing."

"Well hello beautiful ladies." Evie and Sybil look at the corner of field to see Bebe, though Evie didn't really know who he was.

"Shouldn't you be--I don't know--with the other?" Sybil points to the Tourney team who are about to run laps as warm-up.

"Foolish of you to assume I would run for anything other than games, girls, and food." Bebe said with a mere smile.

"You're right, sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." Sybil said sarcastically.

"Hi, I'm Evie." Evie introduced herself with a hand sticking out. Bebe turns to look at her.

"Oh, I know." Bebe adds a bit of sureness to his tone.

"You do?"

"Of course, I always remember a beautiful girl." Bebe smirks flirtatious. Evie smiled. She likes the attention, but it wasn't his attention she wanted at the moment. Sybil looked between them and says,

"You should leave before you get into trouble, Bebe. " Sybil says his name, giving him a hint to leave. Bebe immediately caught it.

"True, you're right. I'll see you later." He told Sybil before looking at Evie.
"Please to meet you, Evie." With that, he stepped down the steps back to his team.

"Sorry about him." Sybil said to Evie. "He's harmless and very flirty as you can see."

"It's fine. " Evie smiled. Sybil gave her a small smile and looked away. All of this was being watched be Scott on the field and he did not seem too happy about it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for errors.