Villain Spawns

Sybil refused.

She didn't care how long she had known Ben for, how good of friends they are-- she refuses to greet the daughter of the woman who tried killing her own angel of a mother.

Instead, she rushed to her classes with Cece and Bebe Proud. The twins were known to cause trouble, but that didn't stop them before and it won't now.

"I'm sorry to--"
"--hear about this--"
"--proclamation!" The Proud twins said in unison. Sybil shook her head in disbelief that it.

"I thought Ben was my friend, why would he just go and invite those-- those--"

"Villain spawns?" The twins said together.

"Exactly!" Sybil pointed. They continue down the hall, meeting up with Lilo Pelekai on the way. The Hawaiian origin teen smiles sweetly at the twins and princess.

"Your royal highness, Cece, Bebe." Lilo greets. Sybil gave her a look, she knew that she didn't have to address Sybil as princess, your royal highness, and all that. Lilo was the sweetest girl in all of Auradon.

"Are you alright, Sybil? You look flushed." Lilo asked in concern.

"You didn't hear--"
"--who is coming today?" The twins asked. Lilo shook her shook.

"Who is coming today?"

"Four kids from the Isle of the Lost." Bebe answered. Lilo nods, understanding.

"I'm sure that they are nice if we get to know them." Lilo said. Sybil looked at Cecelia and Bebe, before looking back at Lilo. "What? I'm serious. We should get to know them before judging."

"Alright, topic change please." Bebe calls out. He wrapped his arms around Cece and Lilo, leaning in. "What's the next theme for our little brigade?"

"I vote for the 1920's Chicago theme." Cece says.

"What's wrong with the Victorian theme?" Lilo asks.

"It's so overdo by past members. We should save it for the next brigade, to celebrate the 100th anniversary." Bebe adds. Sybil takes in all the suggestions, not noticing Ben and Audrey walking over with the new students.

"Sybil, hey." Audrey greets her friend. Sybil turns around and waves at the daughter of Sleeping Beauty, all while a beautiful blue-haired VK stared at Sybil. Sybil looked at Ben and her smile disappears. She turns her head back to look at her friends. Ben frowns and walks over.

"Come on, Sybil. You can't be mad at me forever, can you?" Ben questions.

"I can try..." Sybil mutters to herself. Ben gives his ultimate puppy-dog eyes. Sybil refused to look at him.

"He's giving me the eyes, isn't he?" Sybil asked the twins and Lilo. The twins shook their heads no, while Lilo shakes yes. Sybil made the mistake in looking at Ben and caved in.

"Fine... fine, I forgive you, I guess." Ben gave a smile, showing off his pearly white teeth. He grabbed she by the hand and dragged her to the new students.

"Everyone, this is Sybil--"

"Princess Sybil, Snow White's daughter." Audrey introduced. The VKs turned to look at the reaction of their friend, Evie. Sybil's face didn't show any emotion, still refuses to be civil with them.

"Right, Sybil meet Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos." Ben introduced to VKs. Sybil only gave a nod before the bell rang for the next class. Sybil looked at Audrey and Ben with a smile.

"I have to go. See you later, Audrey." Sybil said, before turning away with the Proud twins and Lilo. Evie's eyes followed the fairest of them all's daughter. A twinkle with in her eyes.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry it's short and with errors.