Snow White and King Florian

After the Proud Family, the twins joined up with the Parr Family, Jack-Jack's family. Supers in the flesh. Sybil saw Helen Parr stretch her arm out to the other side of the yard to the drinks to grab a fancy plastic cup of fruit punch. Violet and Dash Parr had a bit of an argument and Violet pushed him with a force field. For two grown adults, they still acted like kids.

Then they joined Lilo's family, her sister, Nani and a blue dog who can talk, Stitch. Scott tried to pet Stitch but that almost get him bitten. It made Lilo pull out a spray bottle and shot water at Stitch.

They visited many more families, greetings and all. Finally, it had been their turn to see their parents. Sybil and Scott walked together where their parents and Ben's parents stood, chatting with each other.

"Hi, mom." Scott greeted, making their presence known.

The gentlest, the kindest, the fairest in the land, Snow White turned around quickly. She pulled her children into a bone crushing hug and planted a kiss in both there heads. Snow's husband, Florian, hugged them much softly. It was truly a beautiful reunion.

Scott and Florian walked away to have a man-to-man talk, while Sybil was left with Snow. They hooked arms with each other and walked.

"My sweet girl, how is school?" Snow asked softly, her voice like an angel. Sybil smiled at her mother's warmth and leaned against her.

"Everything is fine, like always. Except for the occasional times where I wish I was an only child, but other than that, I'm fine." Sybil said, making Snow chuckle softly. "How are you and dad?" Sybil asked. She turned her head to see her father and Scott talked with a few family friends.

"Well, I've been missed my children and your dad is always trying to distract me. Neither of you ever call." Snow said sadly. It broke her heart at not receiving a call or at least a text message from her children for so long.

"I'm sorry, mommy." Sybil apologized. "I've just been so busy with school and Scott is being a pain. Dealing with him is like dealing with a five year old."

"Have you two been fighting again? Because you know how I feel about that. You are siblings, you should watch over one another rather than go against each other." Snow lectured. Sybil understood what Snow meant. She nodded at her mother.

"I understand." Sybil muttered. Snow smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead.

"Good, now lets go get your brother so I can tell him the same thing." Snow said, adding a laugh to it. They hooked their arms together and walked forward. Sybil suddenly stopped her tracks and turned to look at Snow. Snow put on a look of concern when her was forced to stop.

"Sybil, what's wrong?" Snow White asked. Sybil looked down.

"Can I ask you a question? It's something I rather not have dad and Scott hear in on."

"My beautiful daughter, the light of my life, you can tell me anything, you know that." Snow said softly. Sybil looked down at her hands, trying to find the right words.

"How-- how did you know that dad was the one for you?"

"You mean before or after he awoke me?" Snow joked. "I've meet your dad several times before he woke me with true loves kiss. I didn't even know he felt the same way until I opened my eyes. I suppose I just felt it. He was young, handsome, everything I could hope to have as a husband. But what really attracted me to him was his kindness. I saw how he treated the common people in the kingdom. I guess... you just feel it." Snow said. Sybil smiled and nodded, ready to walk  when she mother stopped her. "Why are you asking? Is there something I should know about?"

"No, of course not." Sybil said quickly. She didn't know, herself, if it was a lie or not, but maybe it was best if her mother didn't know about the incident between her and Evie.

Snow didn't buy the answer, not even for a second, but decided to let it be and have her daughter tell her when she was ready.

"Alright then." Snow said with a smile and hooked her arm with Sybil's. "Lets go join your dad and Scott,before they cause a scene and start to wrestle one another."

Sybil laughed and they walked off. They joined the other laughing pair and were determined to spend the rest of Family Day together, as a perfect family.

Until...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for errors.

Merry Christmas everyone. And if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Wednesday. On Wednesdays you can eat all the food.