Family Day

Evie and Sybil laughed, the problem was...they couldn't stop. They talked as if they've been friends for such a long time, ignoring the rivalry and hatred of their parents. Evie sat at her sewing desk and Sybil cross from her. After about seven minutes of explaining how to sew, the idea was abandoned and stories were told instead.

"How do you accidentally set an army of squirrels on your brother?" Evie managed to say as she couldn't stop laughing.

"I was just so angry with him for breaking my favorite doll. The squirrels just jumped into action and it took an hour to stitch back up any scars Scott had. You should have seen him, he looked ridiculous running from them." Sybil explained.

"That is awful." Evie said, but still chuckled a little.

"I did feel sorry, but he deserved it." Sybil admitted.

"Are you sure you don't come from the Isle?" Evie asked teasingly.

"Quite positive. My mother likes to retell the tough hours of labor she went through to bring I and my brother into the world. Though with Scott, it was probably the hardest, what with his big head." Sybil joked. Evie let out a fit of laughter again. Any more laughing and her side will start to hurt.

"Your mother..." Evie sighed.

"Yeah."

"Snow White." Evie said. "I was always so envious of your mom. She got herself a happy ending with a castle!"

"Those things don't mean a thing to her. She likes to go visit orphanages, always said she could relate to them since she lose her parents too." Sybil shrugged off.

"Your mother is a true good queen." Evie commented, daydreaming about being a queen herself. "And the most beautiful too, but I'm careful not to say it around my mother, afraid to see what she'll do."

"Well, the Evil Queen is miles away and you're in Auradon. She can't reach you here." Sybil assured Evie with a hand of hers. Evie looked down at their hands touching, then back at Sybil's eyes and let out a nervous giggle.

"You know, I like to think I'm the fairest of them all." Evie said with a pretty smile.

"Who says you're not?" Evie felt her heart skip a beat. She didn't even think twice before she leaned in and pressed her lips onto Sybil's. Sybil froze, not knowing how to respond. A few good seconds passed before Evie pulled away when she realizes Sybil wasn't kissing back. Sybil stood up in shock and just stared at Evie. Evie stood up too and tried to reach for Sybil.

"Sybil, I--" Evie didn't finish when Sybil ran out of the room. Evie was so embarrassed. She threw herself onto her bed and let out a cry.

*~*~*~*~*

"Jay!" Sybil yelled out. Jay and the group of fan girls turned to look at the furious looking princess. Sybil grabbed Jay by the shirt and pulled his to have her at her height. "If you do that again, I'll make sure you won't be able to have children. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am." Sybil was satisfied with his answer and walked away before he could question. Sybil blushed red all the way back to her room. She ignored all the looks she's been getting on the way there.

She got kissed.

Evie kissed her.

A girl kissed Sybil.

Sybil slowly proceed what had just happened. Did she like it? No, she couldn't like it... right?

*~*~*~*~*

Family Day. Where everyone dresses up in their finest and talk about happy things. Parents get to see their kids, friends spend time with one another. Great day, happy smiles.

The White-Charming family were no exception. Sybil fixed her red headband and Scott tied his yellow tie around his neck.

The twins looked at each other and approved of their choice of outfits. Perfect, clean cut Auradon kids. Sybil and Scott had called it truces with whatever they were fighting about this time, decided not to talk about what they fought on in the first place.

They went outside and passed by other families, occasionally greetings some of them.

"Scott, Sybil, over here." Bebe called. They walked over to the Proud twins with their whole family. Trudy and Oscar Proud, Bebe's and Cece's parents, their sister Penny, Alice Jay "Suga Mama" Proud.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Proud." Scott greeted politely. Oscar shook his hand, a firm grip. Sybil hugged Trudy and Penny. She always saw the Proud family as her second family. They were...never boring to be around. Suga Mama pulled Scott into a bone crushing hug. For a old woman, she was surprisingly strong.

"Well aren't you just a fine specimen of a man. Cece, sugar, when you gonna get this no?" Suga Mama asked her granddaughter.

"No boys!" Oscar yelled. Suga Mama pulled Scott close.

"Ignore him. He's just trippin." Suga Mama whispered.

"Don't worry, Pops. He's too privileged and ugly for my taste." Cece joked. Scott grabbed her and Bebe started to poke her ribs, making her laugh uncontrollably. Sybil laughed as well and let her eyes wonder around. That's when she laughter died down upon seeing Evie and her friends.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry if it seemed rushed. And sorry for errors.