S. White

Sybil White was anything but delicate. Warrior was more like it, fierce yet refine. Stubborn yet humble. But delicate? Call her that, you'd wish you'd never met her.

She stood quietly in her room while she had her dress being fitted. Suddenly her older brother Scott walked in quickly with a paper in hand.

"Ever hear of knocking?" Sybil said rhetorically. Scott didn't say anything until he hand her the paper.

"Read this." Sybil looked at him in question before reading the piece of parchment. Her nose would scrunch up with every word. Until finally,

"No..." Sybil muttered.
"Yes."
"NO!"
"YES!"

"Why would Ben do something like this? Bring the children of our parent's worst enemy, here!" Sybil waved the paper frantically in the air.

"Well I don't know, he's your friend." Scott pointed out. Sybil looked it over again, before groaning.

"Oh Audrey is not going to be happy about this." Sybil muttered.

"Audrey? Who cares about Audrey, mom is the one who is going to knock some sense into that boy king."

"Hand me my phone, please."

"Why?"

"To call my hairstylist I need it styled by Tues--, what do you think, I'm calling Ben." Sybil said, knocking some sense into her brother. She dialed Ben's number, with in two rings he finally answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ben."

"Hi, Sybil."

"I need you to be honest with me here, Ben. As honest as Pinocchio was when he was a puppet." Sybil added, it made Scott roll his eyes.

"Go ahead."

"Please tell me that you are not inviting the Evil Queen's offspring to Auradon." There was a silence of Ben's side.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about it."

"Before or after they got here?" Sybil shouted through the phone.

"Sybil, I'm sorry, but don't you think they deserve a chance?"

"No. No, Ben. Maleficent cursed baby Aurora cause she didn't get invited to her christening. Cruella De Vil dog-napped ninety-nine dalmatian puppies to make a new coat. Jafar tried to get rid of my godfather Aladdin to marry Jasmine, and the Evil Queen tried to poison my mother because she thought she was prettier than her." Sybil yelling grew louder with every reason.

"I'm sorry but my decision has been made. I already told my parents and the news is out, I was also hoping that you would be there to welcome them." Ben asked.

"Bye Ben."

"Syb--" But Sybil had already hit the end call button. She threw the phone to her bed and sighed in frustration. The seamstress and other servants in the room walked out under the orders of Prince Scott.

"So, now what?" Scott asked. Sybil had a moment of silence, before,

"In Omnia Paratus." Sybil answered. Scott nodded in agreement.

"In Omnia Paratus."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Omnia Paratus. Anyone familiar with that phrase?