Part 14

You looked into Howard's eyes, and you could feel your self being pulled towards him. His face was getting closer and closer by the second, and your eyes shut in anticipation.

————

Nat picked up everything she needed as well as clint. They walked out of the abandoned warehouse and clint locked the door behind them s nat sat in the divers seat ready to go to the location Jarvis had sent them. They would be there soon.

It only took them 45 minutes to get too the address. They shared a look between them before stepping out of the car and walking up to the front door. Clint rang the floor bell, and they both waited for somebody to answer.

———-

As you waited for contact, the door bell rang, and both of you opened your eye at the same time, both turning a dark shade of red. Tony cleared his throat, as you quickly stood up and rushed over to the door to avoid any further embarrassment.

You opened the door to see two lost looking people. The woman had short red hair, while thee man besides her had sandy blonde hair and didn't look up to look at you.

"Can i help you?" You asked cautiously.

" erm, yes, we were hoping you old," the woman said and looked a the other man for guidance. When he didn't respond she elbowed hi and he looked up sharply,

" we hat . . Y yeah, er, you dont happen to have tony in there do ya?"

The woman gave him a look.

" I'm sorry, i dont know a tony."

" oh, but you'll now this one, Tony Stark." The man said.

This time both you and the red haired woman gave him a look.

" I know of him, but isn't he dead? Why and how would he be in my house?"

" well that's not what Jarvis siad." He said and looked at you.

" I'm sorry he not here." You smiled and shut the door.

You walked back in the living room and found tony sitting on the sofa. He was pale and looked like he had seen a ghost.

" Howard ? Are you okay?"

" yeah."