Part 13

The burgers were great. It was worth the wait, really, just to see ton so happy again.

"so . . .  "you started" you still gonna look for a job tomorrow, "

"of course, I am forever indebted to you. And I promised to pay you back, so that is what I'm going to do, starting from tomorrow, I will contribute to everything, and pay you back everything I own."

You smiled, and you took the plated out to the kitchen, and he watched as you went, feeling something. He smiled.

You came back in, and saw him smiling off into space. "what's got you so happy?" you asked

"can't I just be happy?" he smirked and looked up at you " did someone rip and fall?" you sked, raising an eyebrows.

"no. that's not the only thing that I smile at you know."

you laughed, " really?" you asked sarcastically.

"ha ha very funny."

You sat down next to tony on the sofa and looked at him. It was slow at first, but you both felt yourself being pulled towards him- like an attraction.

-- -- -- -- --

"tony's alive." Nat said.

they both stood abruptly. "no way." Clint said, looking at nat tars welling in his eyes, " he really is a genius."

" we need to fix, we need to apologise, help him." nat said, suiting up.

"w what, How? are we ging to tell stseve?"

Nat glared at him, "why would we tell steve? We both tried to help him, and now we are war criminals. We own him nothing."

"okay, so what are we going to do?"

She thought, then she remeebered the one person wo hadn't betrayed tony who he trusted.

"bruce."

————-

Nat and Clint snuck out of the farm and headed to some where only they knew. Nat drove to a small abandoned warehouse in the middle of no where, on one would find them here. It was stark who gave them the idea of getting a secret hide out, just in case they needed some where to go, or the team needed another safe Place.
Nat unlocks the door and they went inside. JARVIS had been set up by tony a few months back, and just like with their equipment, JARVIS WAS BACK ONLINE.

"Jarvis" nat called out.

"Yes miss romanoff." The ai responded in his normal British voice.

" we know tony is alive,can you find out where he is?"

" and can you do it quickly?"

" i canary m.s and of curse me barton, ill do my very best."

The two spy's looked at each other, before the ai spoke again.

" i have found a location, m.s romanoff would you like me to sent it to you?"

" yes please JARIS..'

Nat looked down at her phone just as the message came through. Thy had the address where tony was, the only question was now, did he want to be found?

"Clint?" Nat asked as she turned to face the other assassin.

"Y yeah?"

" what do we do now?" She asked.
" what do you mean? We went through all of this to do what was right. For the team? So is it better for th remix tony comes back? Don't get me wrong, he was an amazing friend , but. . . . "

" was? Isn't he still? He would have or anything for the team and we both let him down."

Clint looked down when she said this it was a;; true, they had all been bd friends to tony. And they had eft him with no one, and had injure his best friend.

" did you even rad the accords before you joined steve?" She asked.

He shook his head softly. " nat. .. i fucked up." He did.
" it was captain America who asked me to hep him, my friend, i never thought he would have fought against each other. I never thought tony would have . .. we need to fix this." He said looking her in the eyes.

" we do. Tony could be in trouble, he could be hurt. He could be about to self destruct because he doesn't think there is a one out there who ants him alive, the news was horrible. Tony Stark was a goodman despite everything. He was selfless, he was caring - too caring .we all no who would win in a fight between steve and tony. Tony';s too caring. And if he needs help, we will be there."