eleven

Brielle walked into her and Brian's apartment from her night out with Colby, expecting to see Brian sitting in his chair, waiting for her to get home

Brielle walked into her and Brian's apartment from her night out with Colby, expecting to see Brian sitting in his chair, waiting for her to get home. It was always a tradition for them to wait to go to sleep until the other one came home. There were times where Brielle stayed until until two in the morning waiting for Brian because she didn't want him to think she didn't honor their unspoken rules.

Brielle shrugged her shoulders as she looked around. Their little tulip that sat on the table next to the couch was knocked over with the TV remote and picture frames. None of the dishes were washed and the laundry was taken out of the dryer, but not folded.

"Typical." The brunette mumbled under her breath. She could understand the laundry not being folded, but the dishes not being in the dishwasher, and a spilled plant that wasn't cleaned up was very weird.

She sat her keys and purse on the kitchen counter and furrowed her eyebrows when she heard noises coming from the other end of the apartment. Brielle grabbed an umbrella that was hanging on the coat rack and tip-toed to her bedroom door that strangely was closed.

A thousand and one thoughts ran through her mind, but nothing could have stopped Brielle from opening the door to the room she shared with Brian and seeing her best friend on top of her fiancé.

Before Brian and Alysia could even realize what was happening, a high pitched scream blasted through their apartment (and probably the entire apartment complex).

A breathless Brielle stood in the doorway of her bedroom where the two hurried and covered themselves up with a blanket. She held back tears as she watched her fiancé quickly put his shirt on and her best friend just sit there, trying not to laugh.

"Surprise." Alysia smirked before Brielle scoffed and dragged her out of the bed by the hair, exposing her nude body, and started to punch her. Brian put on his boxers as fast as he could and pulled Brielle off of her so called best friend. Brielle turned around and smacked Brian across the face, hurting her hand in the process.

Alysia held her now bleeding nose as Brian held his cheek that was definitely going to have a red hand print on it by tomorrow. He helped her put her bra and panties back on while Brielle stood against a wall, trying to process everything that just happened.

Apart of her just wanted to pack her things and get the hell out of there, but another part of her wanted to hear the whole story. She wanted to know why the love of her life and her best friend would ever do something like that to her. Was she that much of a fuck up? Did she do something wrong?

"Brielle wait-" Brian started to say, but was cut off by her.

"Why should I wait? Please tell me, Brian." She snapped.

"Just let me explain, please." He begged.

"You can't explain what I just walked into. I know what I saw. I saw my best friend riding my fiancé. So unless you want to tell me anything other than that, I'm leaving." Brielle told him, making him go completely quite. "Thats what I thought."