twenty-three

Monday had finally come around and Colby and Brielle finally agreed that they would share their pregnancy news to all their family and friends

Monday had finally come around and Colby and Brielle finally agreed that they would share their pregnancy news to all their family and friends. It just so happened that RAW was in Chicago and they thought that it was perfect time.

They had called a lot of their family members to tell them the news. Their reactions were amazing and filled with such joy. It made them even more excited to bring their little bundle of joy into the world.

The couple had walked into RAW holding hands and Colby wheeling his suitcase behind him. Sadly, he had to go back on tour right after RAW. He promised Brielle that he'd look for houses on his phone when he had free time though.

The two gave smiles to everyone that they passed, making everyone wonder what they were so happy about. It was creepy, but very cute at the same time.

They walked in the direction to the corporate offices and took a deep breath in as they stood in front of the door. WWE was a family, and they knew that everyone would be happy, but it was still nerve wracking to say that they were expecting a baby.

Colby knocked on the door and a faint "come in" was heard. The two walked into the office and the three heads of Vince, Stephanie, and Paul turned to look at them.

"Colby! Brielle! What a pleasant surprise!" Paul exclaimed as him and his wife gave the couple a hug. "What can we help you guys with?"

"Well we just wanted to let you guys know some news." Colby said, holding his girlfriends hand even tighter than before.

"We wanted to let you know personally, that we are expecting." Brielle announced.

Almost immediately the three bosses smiled and engulfed the two in huge hugs. Paul and Stephanie always thought of Colby as the son they never had, so they were over the moon for him. Vince, couldn't believe what he was hearing. Of course he preferred them to be married, but he was beyond ecstatic for them to be having a baby. Hopefully a future wrestler.

It felt nice for Colby to be on good terms with his bosses again. After they made him put off the annulment, he thought that he'd never forgive them for butting in. Brielle was actually the person who made Colby step up and make things better with them.

"Oh my gosh! Congratulations." Stephanie smiled as they all released from their hugs. "How far along are you?"

"About six weeks, but I don't know for sure. We have a doctors appointment scheduled for next week to find out." Brielle explained.

"You guys are actually the first, besides our family and Mercedes to find out." Colby told them.

"Thank you for that. We cannot wait to meet the first ever second generation Lopez/Rollins." Paul said.

"Hopefully they will want to follow in their fathers footsteps." Vince added, making Brielle and Colby chuckle.

"And give their mom a heart attack." Colby laughed, making Brielle playfully glare at him. "Well we better get going. Thank you for everything."