fifteen

"I'm really sorry that dinner got ruined

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I'm really sorry that dinner got ruined. Sometimes those paparazzis don't know when to leave." Colby said as him and Brielle walked into a hotel room and set all their things down.

"It's okay. I do understand. It's not your fault." She said as she set out their food onto the table in their room and made sure that everything looked okay.

"I know, but I wanted you to have a nice day and they ruined it." He sighed while running a hand through his hair.

"Colby, they didn't ruin it. This day has been amazing and it's all thanks to you." Brielle said as she grabbed his hands and smiled. The two got lost in each other's eyes and felt each other leaning in, until Brielle cleared her throat and backed away.

They both took a seat across from each other at the table and started to dig into their food. They totally ignored what had just taken place and didn't want to talk about it.

"So how's work?" Brielle asked, trying to make things less awkward.

"It's good. I have a Intercontinental Championship rematch at SummerSlam." He told her, making her smile and clap.

"Ahhh I'm so happy for you! I'll be cheering you on all the way from Chicago!" She said with a huge smile on her face. "I was so upset when you lost. I didn't watch, but I saw a post about it and got upset."

"Actually, I wanted to know if you would want to come to New York with me for SummerSlam weekend. You could come to the shows, you can come with me when I do media, for meet and greets. It'll be fun and WWE gave me plus one, so you're allowed to come. Everyone would love to meet you." He told her, hoping that she would say yes to him.

"Oh wow. I didn't expect this. I have to check my work schedule, but otherwise I'd love to go! Plus, it'd be great to possibly make some new friends." She said to the man sitting across from her.

"Great. I really hope you can come. It's always a fun weekend." He smiled. "Maybe if you like it a lot you'll go to Wrestlemania as well."

"It seems like you planned all of this out." She chuckled. "Who knows, we may not even be friends by then. We could hate each other. You never know."

"Oh I could never hate you!" Colby said, making her smile and look down. "It's the truth! It's like ever since you've come into my life, everything is better. I hate to sound corny, but it is."

"Aw Colby. I really don't know what to say except thank you. You've been there for me through our marriage thing, our annulment, Brian cheating with Alysia. Everything. I could never repay you." Brielle told him as she tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"There is one thing that you could do for me." He said as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What is it? It better not be anything stupid." She laughed, making him laugh and shake his head.