twenty-one

A couple weeks had passed and it was finally Royal Rumble week

A couple weeks had passed and it was finally Royal Rumble week. It had been announced that Colby would be in the Royal Rumble match. Although Brielle didn't know how those matches worked, she still was excited for her boyfriend.

Brielle had been feeling sick lately and had been throwing up at least three times a day. Of course Colby told her not to come to the Royal Rumble, but she refused. She wanted to be there for him and being sick wasn't going to stop her.

Mercedes had kept taunting her about being pregnant, which Brielle shut down right away. There was no way that she could be pregnant. It just made no logical sense.

As soon as the plane let people off, Brielle ran to the bathroom, leaving poor Colby to get all her things from the overhead compartment and from baggage claim. Mercedes got all her things from the overhead compartment before running after her best friend.

"Bri, you okay in there?" The purple haired woman asked as she heard her best friend throwing up.

"Just peachy." Brielle told her in between throwing up.

"I'm going to get my stuff from baggage claim. Meet Colby and I there when you're done." Mercedes said before walking out of the bathroom. Before going to baggage claim, she stopped at a store and bought two pregnancy tests of every kind. She knew Brielle was pregnant and it was better to use all different kinds, to make sure she truly was.

Minutes passed and soon Brielle had arrived at baggage claim. She smiled as Colby gave her a mint, which she gladly accepted.

"Babe, maybe you shouldn't go to the to some of the events that are happening today. I want you to be able to come to the Rumble." Colby said as the three started to walk outside to get their rental car.

"No! I'm fine! I promise! I just got air sick." Brielle tried to lie.

"That's not real and if it was, why were you throwing up even before we were on a plane?" He questioned her.

"Stop. I'm going. I don't care what you say." Brielle told her boyfriend before getting into the car.

When the three arrived to the hotel, Mercedes was basically dragged Brielle to her room, leaving Colby to carry both his and Brielle's bag up to their room. Thankfully, they were on the second floor and Mercedes was on the fifth.

"Take all of these right now!" She said, shoving the bag into Brielle's hands right as they got into the room.

"Mercy, I told you that there's no way I'm pregnant!" Brielle scolded her after looking into the bag.