twenty-two

"Ugh Mercy, thank you so much for all of your help

"Ugh Mercy, thank you so much for all of your help. I'm so lucky to have you." Brielle said as they finished up decorating Colby's locker room with baby things.

Mercedes came up with the idea to pretend like it was a celebration for his Rumble win, but give him a gift that would be the pregnancy tests that Brielle took.

There were balloons that spelled out "yay baby" and just some other colored balloons. Colby was really going to be in for the shock of his life when he realized that the "yay baby" wasn't for him and was really for a baby. His baby.

"It's no problem! I'll do anything for you

"It's no problem! I'll do anything for you. You know how much I love you!" And there were those words again. "Thank you for letting me be there for you when you took the tests."

"Well you kinda forced me to take the tests." Brielle laughed. "But I love you too. Now go before he comes."

"You better tell me everything though!" The purple haired woman said while giving her best friend a hug and then running out of the locker room.

Brielle took a breath in and look down at the box in her hands. It was a rectangular, black, velvet jewelry box that contained four of the eight pregnancy tests and a note that said:

Boyfriend ✔️
Wrestler✔️
Royal Rumble Winner✔️
Father: Coming Soon

The opening of the locker room door snapped Brielle out of her thoughts and she quickly put the box down. She smiled as Colby walked into the room and looked shocked.

"Surprise." She said as she walked up to him and gave him a hug as well as a peck on the lips.

"What's all this for?" He asked her while she still had her arms around his neck.

"I'm just so proud of you winning last night. You just don't understand. I know how hard you worked for this win and you deserve it more than anyone." She told him.

"I told you, I couldn't have done it without you. You being here means a lot to me." He said making her blush.

"I have a little something for you just so you know how much you mean to me and how much I adore you." She said, with a huge smile on her face.