twenty-seven

Wrestlemania was finally here

Wrestlemania was finally here. Even if you weren't a WWE Superstar, you could feel the electricity in the air. Everyone was nervous and patiently awaiting their matches.

Colby was facing Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship, Mercedes was defending her Women's Tag Team Championships with Pam in a fatal four way, and almost all of Brielle's friends had matches. Although she rather be sitting backstage, Colby wanted her to get the full experience and got her front row tickets. The tickets were right dead and center in front of the ring. It'd be hard to miss the action even if you tried to.

Brielle wore Colby's merchandise along with Mercedes rings. She paired the outfit with blue ripped jeans, grey converse, and a Carmella snapback. Her small bump peeked out of her shirt in the cutest way possible.

The arena was packed to the brim and although she was in the front row, it still felt like the ring was a hundred miles away. Being that Brielle had never really sat in the stand for a wrestling show, she was more than excited. Besides, her best friend and boyfriend had huge matches.

"Hello Brielle." A voice said, popping her out of her thoughts. The brunette looked over to see Colby's mom and step dad, Holly and Bob, along with his brother, Brandon.

"Hi! It's so good to see you guys!" Brielle cheerfully said, giving all of them a hug. They all sat down, Holly sat next to Brielle, and the boys sat down next to Holly.

"How are you, sweetheart?" Holly asked, yelling over all the voices that were being heard in the arena.

"I'm feeling great, except this little baby in her wants to keep kicking their mommy at night." She smiled, while holding her bump. "Colby is so good with both of us. Your son really knows how to take care of a girl."

"I'm glad he's treating you right. You're an amazing woman. He talks about you all the time. I haven't seen him like this in a while. I really have to thank you." The older woman said, holding Brielle's hand and looking her straight in the eyes.

"Your son is the most amazing person I've ever met. I'm very grateful to have him. I should be thanking you." She said before giving Holly a quick hug.

She smiled as Alexa Bliss walked out started the show. Although the two weren't that close, they were very friendly with each other. As soon as Brielle heard Paul Heyman's voice, her body got the chills, knowing that something was about to happen.

"If my client is not on last, then we're not waiting around here all night. We're doing it right here, right now!" Paul announced.

Before she could react, Brock's music hit and he made his way down the ramp and into the ring. She got her phone out right away and started to record before Colby even came out.

When Colby's music hit, she smiled and started to cheer. His entrance was so amazing and she was in awe the entire time. As he got into the ring, Brock attacked him and Brielle gasped and looked on in shock.