thirty-one

"Hey mom! Raw is starting if you want to come into the living room and watch it with me

"Hey mom! Raw is starting if you want to come into the living room and watch it with me." Brielle called out as she sat on the couch with a bag of popcorn in her hand. She put her feet up and turned on the tv.

Before she could even turn on the channel for raw, her mother came running in and sat on the chair next to the couch.

"I made a bag of popcorn for you. It's in the kitchen if you want it." Brielle said while shoving some into her mouth.

"Thank you sweetie, I'll have it later." Barbara smiled while the intro for raw started to play. "Did Colby tell you when he is going to be on?"

"He said that he is opening the show and then is going to be in the main event. That can change, of course."

"When is the next pay per view?"

"Sunday, actually. He is facing Finn Balor in a Hell in a Cell match for the Universal Championship." Brielle told her mom. "Ohhh look there's my baby!!!"

Brielle smiled in awe as her boyfriend walked out on the stage and then go into the ring. Even though he's heel, he always got such an amazing reaction. She loved how his fans were so supportive of him, even when he was the bad guy.

Without her looking, Barbara snapped a picture of Brielle watching Colby on the tv with a huge smile on her face, and holding her bump.

When Colby finally got off the screen, Barbara sighed before moving her seat onto the couch next to her daughter and muting the tv.

"Brielle, honey, we need to talk." She said to her daughter.

"Um okay. About what?" Brielle asked, concerned as to why her mother was being like this.

"Brielle, ever since you and Alysia stopped being friends, you cut off all your other friends. You're only friends with people that Colby is friends with now. You need friends if you own." Barbara told her daughter, nervous for her reaction.

Maybe it wasn't the best thing to tell her daughter while she was pregnant, but either way, she knew her daughter. She knew that Brielle would get defense and yell at her mom. She also knew that deep down inside, Brielle would know that her mom was right.

"Mom, where is this coming from?" Brielle scoffed. "You weren't there and you will never have to go through what I went through. If Alysia had this whole plan, then she probably had our other friends in on it too, and no one told me."

"Brielle you don't know that. Maybe they were as clueless as you were." The other woman said, instantly regretting her wording.

"If I couldn't trust my best friend, then how could I trust my other friends? And as for being clueless, I literally have spotted things before you, I'm sorry that I was blinded by love this time." She rolled her eyes. "Listen, I'm sorry if I am only friends with Colby's friends, but at least they never slept with my boyfriend and didn't tell me."