six

"Hey hot stuff!" Alysia said as she sat down across from Brielle at their favorite sushi restaurant in downtown Chicago

"Hey hot stuff!" Alysia said as she sat down across from Brielle at their favorite sushi restaurant in downtown Chicago. There were eyes on the two of them front everyone in the place. Brielle couldn't even drive without people looking at her and recognizing who she was. And people said wrestling wasn't that popular.

"Hey! I didn't know that leaving lipstick smudged was the new trend." Brielle chuckled, pointing out the red lipstick marks that were all around her best friend's lips.

"Are you serious? I did this before I walked in! I guess I didn't check it that good." Alysia lied. Truthfully, before her dinner date with Brielle, she was with Brian. Alysia wanted to leave a tiny bit of Brian on her, so she kept her lipstick messed up. She did smell a bit like Brian's cologne, and she desperately hoped that Brielle would notice and call her out.

"You are such a hot mess, my friend." Brielle smiled as she looked down at the menu, trying to avoid the stares of everyone around her. "So I tried calling Colby today and I got to his assistant, but I guess that she thought I was a fan, so she gave me a fake number. I just don't get it, they said they'd take my calls, and that isn't happening."

"Did you tell them who you were and why you were calling?" Alysia asked, trying to ask stupid questions, so she wasn't helpful.

"Well duh. The person kept putting me on hold too. It's just really annoying." The brunette sigh, rolling her eyes.

"You should-" Alysia started to say, but got cut off by two girls who looked as if they were in their early twenties came over to their table.

"We are so sorry to bother you guys, but we couldn't help but notice that you're Seth Rollins wife." One of the girls said. "We are huge fans of his, and wanted to know if we could get a picture with you."

"Its totally okay if not. We get that you're eating and everything, so feel free to say no." The other girl rambled.

"Oh, uh, no. I guess its fine." Brielle shrugged, not knowing how to act with people asking her for pictures like she was some celebrity.

The blonde handed her phone to Alysia and both girls got on either side of Brielle. They all smiled and Alysia took the picture, with the biggest scowl on her face, which no one noticed. She handed them back their phone pretty eagerly and rolled her eyes at them as they squealed about how cute the pictures turned out.

"Thank you so much! I'll be sure to tag you in these!" The blonde exclaimed. "Will we see you at RAW on Monday?"

"Oh I don't know. I have to see what my schedule is like, but maybe, you never know." Brielle lied as she waved to the two as they walked away. "I think I just found my way of getting in touch with Colby."

"Its a good thing that those girls came over here then." Alysia said with a fake grin on her face. In reality, she knew that RAW was coming to Chicago, but wasn't going to tell her so called best friend. She just hoped that they longer Brielle waited for an annulment, the more impatient Brian would get and break up with her, then come running to Alysia.