two

The sound of the alarm clock filled the once silence room and woke Brielle and the mysterious man up

The sound of the alarm clock filled the once silence room and woke Brielle and the mysterious man up. The mysterious man, without lifting his head, shut the alarm off and cuddled back into Brielle.

Brielle groggily turned to face the mysterious man and then fully shot up out of bed when she remembered that she wasn't with her husband to be last night.

Brielle shot up, making her head throb even more than it already did and looked at the man sleeping beside her. She used the covers to cover up her exposed breasts and shook the mysterious man in an attempt to wake him up but was met with "five more minutes" from him.

"You have got to be kidding me." Brielle mumbled.

The mysterious man then realized he had company when he heard a female's voice and looked to his right, expecting to see his best friends, Jon and Joe but was confused when he saw a beautiful face looking right at him.

"Who are you?" He asked as he sat up and rubbed his hand over his face.

"I could ask you the same question." Brielle responded before looking under the covers, only to see that she was naked and so was he. "I could also ask why are we naked because I have a fiancé."

The man looked at the woman, trying to remember everything as well as he could but nothing seemed to ring a bell until he saw a black dress on the floor, along with other pieces of clothing and the memories started flooding back. "Well you having a fiancé didn't seem to stop you last night." He smirked.

Brielle glared at the man before pulling the covers off the bed so she could cover her body. She looked over at him and realized that she pulled them off of him and his body was in full display. "I'd appreciate if you'd not mock me and I'm sorry for exposing you." She said covering her eyes.

"It's not like you haven't seen it before." He said shrugging and getting up. The mysterious man walked into what Brielle thought was the bathroom and closed the door. She sighed, put the covers back on the bed and looked around the room for her panties.

"I can lend you a— woah!" The man started before opening the door and getting a full view at Brielle's ass (and some of her pussy). Brielle gasped and picked up her panties, putting them on quickly and then covering her exposed breasts with her arms while looking for her bra.

"Looking for this?" He said holding her bra by the strap on his thumb. She looked at him, obviously embarrassed and took her pink bra from him and put it on her body. Brielle put her dress on and looked in the mirror.

"I look horrible." She groaned, tracing the bags under her eyes and the makeup around her face. Her hair was all over and it didn't make it any better since her dress was torn in the back. Plus, her head was killing her from her massive hangover.

"I wouldn't say that." The mystery man said as he put boxers on. "Actually-" he was cut off as she glared at him, and he shut up right away.

Brielle brushed her hair as best as she could with the little comb that the mysterious man had in the hotel room. She picked up her phone, turning it on, only to see a picture of the two of them at what looked like a wedding chapel as her lock screen. "What the fuck?!"