Back Agian

Dino's pov

It was the day of competition and I was thinking about my options of what to do. After thinking about it for the first half of the morning I realized what I needed to do.

I needed to be there for my team.

But I had a slight problem. I'd need to find a way to get out of the orphanage, since the head lady isn't going to just let me to a

Time to do what I do best.

Break out.

I waited till the head lady went to shower, I then immediately jumped out the window, it was definitely higher than the one at the dance studio.

But thankfully I got to the ground and took off running, these streets known all too well due be labeled as an official runaway kid.

It was now time to think of the next step of my plan, finding out where to go. And yes the Choi's are out of the questions, I still had around an hour and a half before the show.

Then it hit me. I knew where to go. With a new passion in my feet, I take off running towards the park. And what I did next was highly dumb, so please don't laugh.

I ran aroun yelling HeHe. Hoping the call would reach a certain person.

"Hehe!" I hear.

"Holy shit that actually worked!" I gasped, I had no idea that would actually worked. I ran towards the voice.

"Haechan!" I yell as the tan male looked at me in shock, and bewilderment.

"Dino?!" He gasps as I skid to a stop infront of him. I flash him a wide smile, over the short time the 2 of us were friends. I found that Haechan is always at the park around this time to get out of his house.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! YOUR BROTHERS HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK, HOSHI THOUGHT I KIDNAPPED YOU!" Haechan yells.

My smile falters a bit but I shake it off. "I need to get to the school, it's competition day." I says and Haechan nods. "I dumber words. I. Need. You. To. Take. Me. There!" I sigh.

"Ohhhh!" Haechan says and I groan.

"Let's go." I say grabbing his arm as I start to drag him out of the park.

"I don't know where I'm going."