Seventeenth

Dino's pov

  "You can't keep running away." The lady told me. "I Don't need to stay in a foster home." I fire back crossing my arms, leaning back in the chair.  I was in the office of the head lady from foster care. I was caught running away from my recent foster parents.

  "Mr. Lee-" the lady starts but I cut her off. "I don't need fake parents, I can take care of myself just fine." I say. "But your only 14, your still underage, you can be independent if you want, when your 18. But as off right now you still need parental supervision." She sighs.

   "There is a couple that offered to take you in-" I can't help but roll my eyes. "No." I deadpan. "How about you listen first, then state your opion." She sighs in annoyance, I give a slight nodd. "They are the Choi's, gay couple." She says and I raise an eyebrow in curiosity, never have any of my fostet parents been gay.

  "Choi Seunghceol, and Choi Jeonghan, both 33 run a group home." She says, and looks at me. "You've run away/been kicked out of 16 foster homes, these 2 will be the 17th. Give them a chance." She smiles. "How do you know they'll like me, your basically handing me over to some random people." I ask. "Mr. Lee, I never handed you over, the Choi's requested you themselves." She says and my eyes widen.

"Alright, I'll give them a chance." I sigh, she smiles and I stan up flinging my backpack over my shoulder.  We exit the office to the waiting area, it was starting to get dark, and there were only 2 left in the waiting room, who I assumed to be the Choi's. "He has agreed." The lady nodded at the couple, and one of them jumped from their seat excitedly.

    "Omg I'm so happy, you agreed." He said throwing his arms around me pulling me into a surprisingly warm comforting hug, he then quickly pulled away. "Omg I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I should have asked first, anyways I'm Choi Jeonghan." He smiled shaking my hand poiletly. Jeonghan had light blonde hair, and light skin.

  "And I'm Choi Seungcheol." The other one said kindly, his deep voice laced with kindness, he flashed me a dimple smile as we shook hands. Seunghceol took my backpack abd Jeonghan led me out to their car. "You guys have a nice car." I randomly say. "Thank you." Seunghceol says as he opens the door for me. I smile slightly and step inside.

  The car ride was short, the seclinece was filled with them asking me questions, just normal basic one, like my interests, which is basically just dance, my favorite color, favorite food, and what I'm allergic too, which is nothing but I can't eat cucumbers. Soon we pull into the driveway

"You guys have a big house, who else lives here?" I ask looking out the window to see a pretty big house. "Did the head lady not tell you the amount?" Seungcheol asked and I shook my head. "Well there are 10 others, you'll be 11 and your the youngest, the oldest is 18." Jeonghan says. My face goes white, 13 of them!

  "But don't worry, they're all sweethearts." Seunghceol added as he smiled, the 2 exited the car and Jeonghan opened my door as Seungcheol took my bag again. I took a deep breath and followed them into the house.

"Welcome home Chan." Jeonghan says as he pushed the front door open