Settlement

Dino's pov

  For a house with 12 people, it was really clean. "Kids were home!" Jeonghan yelled, one exit from a different room. "Welcome back guy. I see Chan said yes." The boy said, he seemed a bit older than me. "Hello I'm Jisoo, but you can call me Joshua, I'm 18 years old, and the oldest son here." He says, his voice was soft and calming. "Hello It's nice to meet you." I says.

   "Did you kids already eat?" Jeonghan asked taking off his coat, hanging it on the coat rack. "Mingyu started dinner, but we wanted to wait to you guys home, and if Chan was here, we could as eat togheter." Joshua said smiling at me. "Ok Josh can you take him to go meet the others, while we go change?" Joshua nods and motions for me to follow after him.

   We enter the kitchen to see around 5 kids, one of them cooking by the stove. "Hi guys, OOH NEW CHILD!" One yells leaping off the table and approaches me. "I'm Seokmin, but call me Dokyeom or Dk for short, I'm 16 years old." He smiles widely. "I'm Seungkwan, 15 years old." One with blue hair says. "And I'm Kwon Fire! It's Soonyoung actually, but call me Hoshi, I'm 17, the middle child and I'm amazing." He says slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"As if, squinty eyes." A person with long black hair fires back. "Oh shut up you magic 8 ball." Hoshi fires back. "That's The8, he thinks he's all that and a bag of chips" Hoshi whispers to me, and I can't help but laugh. "Yeah, I'm The8, age 16, and Chinese." The8 giggles as he pokes Soonyoung in the chest.

    "Hello I'm Jihoon, age 17, pleasure to meet you." A one with short black hair bows. "I'm younger then you, no need to be formal." I says suddenly, I hate when olders act formal to me, it feel awkard. "Oh Ok, Hi I'm Woozi." He says happily as he smiles cutely, he was a few inches shorter than me.

Then the one who was cooking turned to me, my eyes widen as I look up, he was REALLY tall. "Oh my god your tall!" I blurt as the others laugh. "I know right, it's so unfair he gets all the height." Woozi pouts. "Oh your just salty that your 5'5 and have stopped growing." The8 says. "I will not hesitate to shred your close." Woozi says, and The8 throws his hands up in defeat.

  "Anywas, I'm Mingyu age 16, I'm the one who cleans up after the helpless slobs." Mingyu teases, Woozi then kicks him in the shins. "How is going?" Jeonghan asked as him and Seungcheol enter the kitchen. "I met them, they're all really nice." I say smiling. "Aww your so precious." Jeonghan says pinching my cheek, I let out a giggle.

   "Josh go get the others from the game room, and tell them it's time for dinner please." Jeonghan asked, Joshua nodded and walked up the stairs. I was sitting at the table, as 3 new guys join us. "Hello Eomma, hello Appa." They smile. "Who won?" Seungcheol asked. "Jun did." One of them mumbled pushing their circle glasses back up. "Oh soot new kid hi!" One gasped happily after noticing me.  One with dark black hair pushed past the other 2 and smiled.

   "HI! I'm Junhui call me Jun, I'm Chinese and the eldest of the 17 year olds." He cheers, as he takes a seat. "I'm Wonwoo, also 17 nice to meet you." The one with glasses says. "I'm I'm Hansol Vernonn Choi, but you can call me Hansol, but I do prefer Vernon, age is 15, I was the makane." The last one sasys.

  "I'm Lee Chan, but you all can call me Dino, I'm age 14." I finally formally introduce myself. They all smile, and then it was time to actually eat. I was sitting in between Joshua and Jeoghan. Mingyu had made rice cakes for dinner, and they were amazing.

As I was eating I noticed Joshua struggling with his chopsticks

As I was eating I noticed Joshua struggling with his chopsticks. "Hyung do you need help?" I ask. "Uhh No it's fine." He laughs nervously. "It's because Joshua is American, and still after 4 years still can't work chopsticks." Wonwoo says.

  "Here let me help you." I say taking Joshua's hand, I finally help him correctly hold a pair of chopsticks. "There you go, it should be easier now." I smile. "Thank you." Joshua mumbles, I could feel he was embarrassed.  "Pokemon time!" Jeonghan yelled and everyone expect Seokmin groan. "Gotta catch them all!" Jeonghan yells. "Should I be worried?" I whisper to Joshua. "Yes you should."