Pokemon and Sleep

"Cheollie, who's lovely are you?" Jeonghan asked. "I'm Hannie's lovely."  Seungcheol said. "Joshi who's gentlemen are you?" Jeonghan asked, Joshua sighed, "Eomma's Gentlemen." Joshua says. "Junnie who's prince charming are you?" Jun stood up and smiled. "I'm Eomma's prince charming." Jun squeals happily as Jeoghan pinced the boys cheek.

  "How long does this go on for?" I whispers to Joshua. "He'll fo this to every single one of us, and if we don't answer he'll get sulky, and then complain to Appa about how he lost another dongsaeng." Joshua said. "The8 was the most most recent target." Joshua snickers.

  I kinda zoned out, but I still heard everything. Hoshi is a tiger, Wonwoo is a cat, Woozi's a pancake, Mingyu is a tree which is understandable. "Dokyeom-ie who's Pabo are you?" Jeonghan asked out of no where. "Jeonghan's Pabo!" Dk yell happily.

"The8 who's sunflower are you?" Jeonghan asked again. "Jeonghan's Sunflower." The8 said cutely, for a boy who looks like he could kick your a$$ he sure had one heck of a cute side. "Seungkwanie who's sweetheart are you." Jeonghan asks the blue haired boy. "Jeonghan's sweetheart." Seungkwan says.

  "Vernonie~ Who's cutie are you." Jeonghan asked. "I'm Eomma's cutie." Vernon smiles, he smile was adorable. It was a defintly a smile a makane portray. Jeonghan faces me and my eyes widen. 'Oh no.' I mentally curse in my head. Jeonghan taps his ching in thought.

   "What should we call Dino?" Jeonghan asked everyone. "He's is the youngest and the baby." Joshua teases and Jeonghan smiles widely. "Dino nugu aegi." Jeonghan says softly. My eyes widen again. "You don't have to answer." Jeonghan said quickly.

  I felta bit bad for not answering, I bit the inside of my cheek. "May I be excused please?" I whisper. "Of course I'll show you your room." Jeonghan says he gives a nod at Woozi, who begins to take the plates and help Seungcheol clean the plates.

"So you'll be in your own room, if you want you can switch out and bunk with someone, or move in with the makanes Vernon and Seungkwan, there is enough room in their room for another bed." Jeonghan rambled on. I smiled at the action, I could tell he was nervous.

  "This bedroom is perfect, I love it thank you." I smile as I fall onto the bed. "Do you have many clothes?" Jeonghan asked me and I shake my head. "No I don't really have many, but at least I have a pair of pajamas." I shrug. "Ok then me and Seunghceol are taking you out shopping tomorrow, to fill these empty dresser." Jeonghan demands.

  "You really don't have to

  "You really don't have to." I quickly say. "Listen Chan, your in the Choi house, and here, new or old, I will treat you like the way I treat the rest of my other children. So we are going shopping for you tommrow morning at noon." Jeonghan said sitting down next to me placing a hand on my arm.

   "I know your a shy kid, and it will take you a while to get comfortable with all of us, and that's ok, Woozi was the same exact way, but I don't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable in anyway." Jeonghan said. "Thank you Jeonghan, and tell Seungcheol I said thank you aswell." I smile. "Oh plz, just call us Hannie and S.coups." Jeonghan smiles getting up from the bed.

  "It's getting late, we should get some rest. Goodnight Channie." Jeonghan ruffled my hair, as he walked out, I bit my cheek again, then I randomly call out for Jeonghan. "Wait Jeonghan!" "Yeah?" Jeonghan asked as he turned around.

"I'm Jeonghan's Aegi." I say quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. Even in the dark I can still see Jeonghan wearing a big smile. "Gotta catch them all." He laughs as he exits my room and shuts the door gently.

  Today has been one weird day, but I don't care. Maybe, just maybe. I've found a home.