School

Dino's POV

I walked along the hallway behined all the other boys, Hoshi turned back and saw me. "Walk with us." He smiled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up to them. "I have to go to the office." I saw. "No problem, me and Hoshi will walk you there." Joshua says as we cut through a hallway. I grab my schedule and my first class was math. "You'll be with Jun, and Dk." Joshua says walking me to class. Hoshi had Gym first so he had to go the other way. Joshua had English so my class was on the way.

  I stand in front of the door, I take a deep breath and knock. I hear a come in. I enter and all eyes fall on me. "Why don't you introduce yourself." The teacher smiles. "Hello I'm Lee Chan, I love dance and I'm really excited to be here, I hope we all can get along." I smile. "Hell Chan, I'm Mr. Im Jaebum, but you can call me Mr. JB." He says. "You can take a seat next to Dk." He says and Dk shoots me and eye smile. I walk over to him, and one guy gave me a dirty look, but I ignored him.

The next 3 classes flew by fast, I had always had one of the boys in my class. My teachers were really nice, for English I had Mr. Kim Namjoon, for Science I had Mr. Park Jinyoung, Gym, I had Mr. Park Jimin and Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Next thing I knew is was in the last class before lunch, which was dance. The teacher was really sweet his name was Mr. Hoseok but he insisted we call him Jhope. "So Chan do you think you can show us what you got." He ask and I nod.

I got a huge round of applause. I bowed and sat back down next to, Hoshi, Jun and The8. This guy came up and introduced himself to me his name was Ten. He was a good dancer and we had a bunch of fun. Soon the bell rang and I parted ways with Ten. I got my lunch and looked around the lunch room, for a place to sit. "DINO! What are doing here standing around, don't embarrass yourself. C'mon." Seungkwan sasses as he led me over to their table. I heard many people gasp and start to whisper as I sat down.

Then in the flash of an eye, some girl leaned over Mingyu's shoulder. Her brown hair almost covering Mingyu's face. "What do you want Tyzu?" Wonwoo asked highly annoyed. "Who's that." She asked pointing at me. "This is our brother Dino." Dk says. "What a childish name." She scrunched he nose up in disgust. I lowered my head. "Go away Tyzu." Woozi says pushing her head away. She scoff and flips her hair and walks away. "Don't mind them they're b**ches." Seungkwan rolls his eyes, as Joshua whacks him upside the head. "Launguage!" Joshua lectures and Seungkawn stuck his tongue out at the eldest.

  The rest of the day was going by in a blure. Soon it was the end of the day, I was packing up my stuff until I felt a strong arm grab me and start dragging me. The boy had silverish brown hair, and was a bit taller than me. "Who tf do you think you are?!" He yells shoving me into a wall. Of course it had to be on the first day of school I got beat up. He hit me to the point I can't move.

  "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HAECHAN!" I hear a powerful voice yell.