13:17

Dino's pov

   It was 1:17 am when I woke up to what sounded like crying, red and blue lights flooded my room. I wasted no time as I shot up and raced out of my room. I made it to the stairs when I ran into The8's back,  I noticed that he was crying.

  Confused I ran downstairs to see the others crying. Jeonghan and Seungcheol were talking to a policeman, well Seungcheol was talking Jeonghan was sobbing into his shoulder. The police man was holding the backpack I found the drugs in. 'Who did they belonged too?' I wonder looking around fear striking through my veins. Then I saw who it was.

  Joshua.

  He was laying on a gurny, his face pale as heck, a breathing mask covered his face. Dk and Vernon were right next to their brother crying hard as they saw the situation. The police man had said Joshua had overdosed on drugs last night. I couldn't take my eyes away.

  Soon they took Joshua away, sadly none of us couldn't go with him. I don't know why but I raced over to the door and threw it open. I started running after the ambulance even though I know I couldn't catch up with it. "Dino!" I hear Seungcheol yell after me. I stop running as I feel the whole world start to spin and blur.

  I fall to my knees and I would have hit my head on the pavement if Wonwoo didn't catch me. I was breathing hard and hypersensitive. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry guys!" I sob as tears poured down my face like a waterfall. "Why are you sorry? This isn't your fault?" Jeonghan asked. "I saw them in the backpack. I didn't know whose it was. I'm sorry don't be mad." I cry into my knees.

  "Shhhhhh sweetie breath, it's ok we're not mad." Jeonghan sniffles as he hugs me. "I should have told someone. I'm such a idiot." I cry and Jeonghan rubbed my back. "I'm sorry Eomma." I mumble and hear him gasp, I was one of the only ones who didn't call Jeonghan Eomma, the others do because they're legally adopted by the Choi's.

  "It's ok Dino." Jeonghan says as Seungcheol brings us all back inside the house.